Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Naomi's Art Journal

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 06:08:28 )
Locked due to 6+months of inactivity in the thread. If you would like this thread unlocked, please PM a mod.

Ahhh hello there everyone! I'm new to this site and saw the art section! I immediately wanted to share some art and talk abt art with everyone here! i hope you can enjoy these, i put so much heart in my work! and if you can't that's totally acceptable too! I intend to post as i create and update when i can! Alsooo i have to find a new hosting site for pictures. idk why photobucket does this.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 11:04:55 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

Hello and welcome! Your art is lovely!
I never liked photobucket, i use tinypic for my art. c:

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 11:20:10 )
@holyghost: Yeah photobucket is not very good. I use imgur myself though its not being good right now. I can't access my images. postimages.org is pretty good too.

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 20:23:17 )

Nice art! Welcome to Voltra

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 22:56:44 )
Nyuu:
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

Hello and welcome! Your art is lovely!
I never liked photobucket, i use tinypic for my art. c:

awh thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy it! and yeah i thought about tinypic, i think i'll make an account on there at some point.

Saeyra:
@holyghost: Yeah photobucket is not very good. I use imgur myself though its not being good right now. I can't access my images. postimages.org is pretty good too.

never heard of postimages! will definitely check it out! Thank you!

Totalanimefan:

Nice art! Welcome to Voltra

awh thank you! I'm really happy you like it! And thank you for the warm welcome!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 23:00:27 )
ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿

@holyghost: There's other great ones out there, perhaps google it to make sure you find the one you like the most. ^^

Questing: click here!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 10:25:01 )

@holyghost: A couple things.
1: Ooooh, lovely art. And as was already said, welcome to Voltra. I'm lookin' forward to seeing what else you throw out there for us to see with your art!
2: dA may be goin' downhill... but Sta.Sh is still pretty good. Gives ya 2gb of free space for image hosting =) (Of course... you could use Discord too... which is what I do. LOL)
3: For the sake of those on mobile or less than wonderful internet connections, perhaps use a spoiler tag for larger images like that?
[spoiler=Title]What you want to be visible in the spoiler here[/spoiler]

♯I\'ve been Dancing with your Ghost // Some might say we stole the show♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.