Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [B] A ton of stuff

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 18:28:16 )

@Night XIV: yeah I actually buy most of my video games at Best Buy if I don’t get them online. What about you?
Thank you so much T-T I’m glad you like it!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 21:05:28 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@totalanimefan: Well I work at Gamestop so I get most of my games (and other game related items) from gamestop xD
Employee discount and all. Best Buys are rare around here nowadays D:
And no problem ^^ Is that shirt a common item or from a set? :O
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 23:19:33 )

@Night XIV: yeah I used to get all my games there but there are none in town now ^^;
The shirt is the croptop item ^^ it’s a common

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 16:12:39 )

@totalanimefan: What? Really?? o_O That sucks D: Makes me think Gamestop might be shutting down one day...which would suck since I do most of my gaming culture shopping there >>
Also sorry for the bit of a poof. I had work yesterday and the moment I came home, I literally fell in my bed. Sadly I gotta work tomorrow and Wednesday as well, so I might do the same thing. So I apologize if you don't hear back from me til Thursday or Friday ^^;;

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 16:35:38 )

@Night XIV: Hey that’s totally ok. I’m really busy this week too and I’m not looking forward to it. See you on the other side!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/26 22:57:12 )

@Night XIV: hello! i have 2 cursed princes, idk how many u wanted >~<
i’m selling them 15k each or 25k for both~

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 20:14:34 )

@Kairosama: Ah, I don't have enough to get it T_T
I'm only sitting on 1.7k

@totalanimefan: How's your work week been going??

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/27 23:03:16 )

@Night XIV: u could trade for it if u like!
or i could hold it for u? whichever u like~

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 03:15:41 )

@Night XIV: I was sick so I didn’t go to work much this week. What about you?

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/28 19:04:02 )

@Kairosama: Ah all I have is Dorm Mouse. It was a quest item of mines
So could you maybe hold one of the cursed prince items for me please?
I'll try my best to stay active to raise up for it

@totalanimefan: I was so depressed that I didn't want to go to work, but was forced to go anyway.
Had a break down in the backroom and they didn't even send me home. Nearly had a break down on the bus ride home, but I managed to make it home before breaking down again. So it's been a fun week >>
I'm close to quitting, but we're probably gonna get shut down in the next few months anyway because business hasn't been doing too well. They actually closed down all the gamestops in DC and Virginia. I work in a Maryland gamestop, so it's only a matter of time before we're closed down entirely :P

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 00:33:15 )

@Night XIV: oh my gosh I can’t believe they didnt let you go home?! What the hell?! Do does that. I’m sorry you had to go through that. :( -hugs-
Oh there are a few users that live in the DC area. I like it there. I’ve never lived there though. I’ve only visited DC for Otakon (an anime con)

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/29 00:47:40 )

@Night XIV: sure!
and dont worry, i have quite a few items that i would find it hard to sell heh >~<
let me know when ur ready!~

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 22:28:05 )

@totalanimefan: Sorry for the late reply. I'm still feeling down T_T
I finally managed to find someone to cover for my shift today. I have a friend coming over tomorrow and hopefully, I can take the rest of the week to process everything that's going on and get my new antidepressants. I ended up self-harming and that same friend is disappointed in me, but she wants to hug me as well. She's probably gonna cuss me out when she comes over tomorrow...

I always hear people talking about how great the DC area is, but it's usually from outsiders. I am not an outsider, so...personally, I can't stand the DC area >>
Too much going on, the streets are horrible to drive on and the neighborhoods are just......bad. My best friend used to live in the DC area before he finally moved back into Maryland and he knew I hated coming over because of where he lived at the time. My mom hated driving in DC. People don't know how to drive around there either so it's kinda accident prone >>

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/2 22:36:41 )

@Night XIV: yeah I heard that the drivers there really suck! When I’m there I just take the metro all the time haha
I’m sorry That you are feeling so down! Maybe your friend won’t be so negative. She clearly cares a lot about you!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 01:13:57 )

@totalanimefan: Ah she won't be negative. And if she is, it's just because she cares so much lol
She's what I like to call the mom friend. So whenever I'm feeling dad, her mom-mode activates and she tries her best to make me feel better. She's bringing me a drink tomorrow because I always want alcohol when I feel this way. I'm just hoping I get the rest of the week off and no one asks me to cover for them because I want to take the rest of the week to get my mind together

The metro is the one thing I like about DC. It runs all night and practically covers the whole state of DC
Maryland's metro stops after a certain time, which I why I hate doing night shifts at my job >>

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 05:31:59 )

@Night XIV: Your new avatar is beautiful!
She sounds like a good friend!
Is your job in DC proper but you live in MD?

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 16:27:31 )

@totalanimefan: Thanks, I usually change it to how I'm feeling. So I'm going dark for now
Yeah, she is. She's over right now and I had her dying from laughing so hard
Nah, everything I do is in Maryland. Which is why I hate the night shifts because MD buses stop running after 11pm-12am >>
Luckily, I haven't had any issues since I moved job locations. My grandfather would pick me up if I do night shifts

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/3 21:53:55 )

@Night XIV: would she want to join Voltra? I’m glad you guys are having a good time.
Oh I see. Too bad it’s not open later but it’s been useful to you lately.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/4 17:06:00 )

@totalanimefan: Nah she doesn't use forum sites. She used to be on gaia, but doesn't even use that anymore unless I end up mentioning it lol
Yep, just so long as I get a ride home after work ouob
And oh! I love your avi...again lol It's like a different take on Ariel

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/28 21:38:28 )
"We can't say if you'll Live or Die"

Bumping this up because I'm buying more stuffs
"We are the Ultimate Fright"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.