Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion My first Cosplay Avatar

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 11:14:21 )

So I just did my first cosplay avatar on here. This is probably as close as I'm gonna get to Emma as I can. My only complaint is that I wish the skirt was longer. :vanora_sweat:

Has anyone else tried doing a cosplay avatar on here? I'm curious. :D

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 16:55:15 )

I did velma on one of my mules.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 02:27:31 )

@Hazer: Yes, lol. I adore Emma. :D When ever you decide to do a cosplay, I'd love to see it some time. :D

@vengeance: Ooh, nice. Velma is one of my favorite characters from Scooby doo, and she still is. Before I dyed my hair red, I was told by a friend that I looked like Velma. xD

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 02:29:29 )
@dragonickittens: omg I am so into that anime right now! Love it! <33

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 03:40:13 )

@Luffer Nutter: I love the anime too! I'm also reading the manga currently too. I didn't want to wait for an update. xD

BTW, I love your avatar. :)

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 04:03:14 )
@dragonickittens: aw ty! I was tempted to read the manga to find out what happens but I did that with Attack on Titan and I ended up being disappointed XD Plus I watch it with my bestie so it's fun to watch it and be in shock together lol

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 06:19:55 )

@Luffer Nutter: I get that, but I also found out a thing that Norman knows how to do that wasn't mentioned in the anime. But I also didn't want to wait a whole week for a new episode. Dx I love watching anime, especially ongoing ones, but I hate having to wait a week.

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/7 10:38:49 )
@dragonickittens: I work two jobs and maintain a fairly active social life. So while I do love to binge an older anime every now and then I prefer to keep up on the new ones and have 3-4 new eps a week to watch for my lifestyle these days :3

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/8 01:04:16 )

@Luffer Nutter: Ah, lol. Understandable. I know that is probably gonna change for me pretty soon. I don't have much of a social life, most of it is online. But i know my hubby will be getting a better job here in a few weeks. I know how that job industry works, so I know that it will probably be a week or two before he is free to watch new episodes of anime. But if it is something that I am watching by myself, its a little different.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 03:50:00 )

Does cosplaying as my own OC count? xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 20:56:19 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
@Valefor: I know some people won't count that but I sure would.
My first avi on here was a cosplay of one of my favorite OCs.

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 08:22:04 )

@Valefor: I'd count it. I mean, I guess in a technical sense, Emma wasn't my first cosplay. Before I changed my username, it was Queen Prisma, which was the name of my xenomoprh hybrid OC. I had several avatars of her on here.

@Terror 404: I'm kinda curious, which OC was it? Also, do you have the avatar saved? I'd love to see it. :D

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 20:33:19 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
@DragonicKittens: Oh!! His name is Graves and he's a little butthead. He's from a universe I'm currently building.
I do some writing as a hobby and he's one of my favorite characters to work with at the moment.
I changed my avi into him. Horns aside, this my boy!!

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍
Pʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ @ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ.

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 21:04:46 )

I love the avi cosplay! I recognized it right away from the little avatar thumbnail
I haven't gotten around to making one on here, and even if so I'm not sure which character I would
like to replicate <:
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 09:04:54 )

@Terror 404: Lol, sounds like my OC, Prisma. She's a perverted nut case, but she means well when it comes to her friends. :)

@Val: Its all good. :) I'm not sure if this will help, think of a character that you want to cosplay then look at the items in the stores. If you can find something that looks really similar to what outfit you are thinking of or at least comes close to it, buy it. I make sure that the base is clear when doing this and then only adding on the items that I think will do nicely for the cosplay, but I do that with regular avatars too. I start with the hair and face first then work my way down to the clothes. :D
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 02:22:54 )

@DragonicKittens: Wonderful tip! Thank you so much! I will keep this in mind. "Think of a character that you want to cosplay"... Haha there are too many!

@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 05:44:22 )

What do you think of mine?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 06:41:23 )
@Totalanimefan: What hair is that? I'm trying to do a Pipimi avatar!
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 07:18:19 )

@onsenmark: Porcelain doll (sp?)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 07:18:35 )

by the way nice Pipimi avatar

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.