Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Roleplay group or 1x1 search

Voltie — Them/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 17:30:03 )
Hello there, I'm looking to start roleplaying on this site with my vampire OC Chris Vonheimer. If you're interested in being my partner or know a group roleplay he would be good in let me know by either posting here or sending me a pm.

A bit about the character
Race: Pure blooded vampire with a demon inside of him
Job: Singer
Appearance: (depends if you want real pictures or anime
Hometown: Berlin Germany
Bio He was born to a vampire couple, Frederick and Iris Vonheimer. Chris's parents raised him til he was five due to the fact a group of hunters murdered them while they were out hunting. His mother's friend, Elizabeth Blair, took him in and raised him as her own. When she past away her daughter made Chris into the family butler. The vampire hated cleaning up after the witches so one night when Chris was 347 years old, he did something he shouldn't have. The male murdered the youngest son of his mistress. When Misty found out she placed Blaze inside of his body. Years went by as the vampire tried his best to live with what he had done but the more he tried the worse the demon fought to take over. One night, Chris couldn't take it anymore and tried to kill himself but before he could another vampire, named Toni, stopped him and helped him keep the demon at bay. As the years passed by, Chris learned how to control not only Blaze but also his hunger.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/5 20:11:47 )

Why don't you post a little bio of him to let people know a bit about him to see if their characters would work good in a story with him or not. :] I don't know many group RPs at the moment because I've been rather inactive because of life. But if you don't mind someone who may take a while to post but always comes back I'd be happy to work with you on setting up an RP.

On a side note: What kind of storyline, and setting are you looking for to go with your OC?

Voltie — Them/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:16:45 )
@Shadami: I can post a little bio of him here if I have time tonight if not I have to in the morning. Also I don't mine if it takes a while for you to post. I usually have Chris in a modern real world setting, since I based him off of a German singer.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:32:35 )

Modern world setting, I can work with that. :] Though the bio will help me have a better idea for my character. I tend to make new ones because I enjoy making characters. xD I must admit that my strength with vampire stories isn't on the horror side, so if that's what you're looking for you may have to walk me through some of it :D or help make it more horror. xD

Let's see. I've got a vampire/neko character from years ago. I'd have to find her bio again(i believe her name started with a K but i haven't used her in years). she was a cat demon/human hybrid that got attacked by Kyler a guy that actually really liked her. But instead of falling for him like he expected her to she took it as her duty when she got "turned into a monster" to patrol his territory and purposefully ruin it. Scaring off his prey so he and his brood would starve.
Either of those characters I suppose I could pull out if you want other vampire characters.

Another vampire story/RP that I was in several years back was some kind of love story thing that is so unmemorable I can't tell you if I was the vampire or the girl who was supposed to be madly in love with him. xD The story just ended up not being my cup of tea because it was too forced. I couldn't get the inspiration to write for that particular one.

So if we're going modern setting, our we talking in a city? Small town?, or country? or far out in the wilderness ? :D

Voltie — Them/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:44:00 )
@Shadami: I usually don't do horror with my character mostly action and sometimes romance. Oh cool those sounds like good characters. It should be in a city on one of Chris's tours. Maybe New Orleans or L.A?

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:48:35 )

I know New Orleans slightly better than L.A. Though i've honestly never been to either one. xD (i just really adore cajun dishes) I'm always game for some action. :D

Voltie — Them/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 00:54:57 )
@Shadami: New Orleans it is then and I posted a bit about him. And sweet, we can start tomorrow if you'd like. I'll be at my neighbor's tonight

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 01:08:11 )

I'm fine with anime pictures. I find the art fascinating and I tend to eventually draw my characters myself. even though my art is somewhere in between anime and cartoon.

Voltie — Them/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 01:14:38 )
@Shadami: okay ^=^ anime is fine and cool wish i can draw good lol. I'll pm you what he looks like for our roleplay

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 01:16:58 )

Sounds good. and I'll pull together a character though I'm starting to get the idea for one. Unless you really want me to use one of my super old characters xD

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.