Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Touched by an Angel

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 22:54:13 )

Aimee returned as she said she would, about fifteen minutes later with the clothing and supplies.

"I'm back!" She called into the house as she closed the door behind her. She had no idea where either of them were, but she made her way through the house and toward the backdoor.

"Ashley! I'm heading to the stream nearby, Meet me ther!" She called before heading out, letting him find his way there as need be, - or letting Yuri show him where it was, whatever would happen.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 23:06:14 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

She arrived at the stream, and was there for about a minute or so, before Ashley approached.

"I'm here." he said.

"Mister Yuri said that he was staying behind, said he needed to do something." he told her.

"But anyway, I'm here, as you told me to be." he went on.

"What do you want?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 23:10:46 )

"Come, let's clean your wounds... nad your hair." She said with a light chuckle.

"Bcause If I'm going to dress your wounds, I need to make sure they are clean." She added before motioning to the side.

"Will those fit?" She asked, referring to the clothing that was sitting on a large stone a couple feet from the waters edge.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 23:26:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ashley looked over at the clothes, examining them for a few seconds, before looking back at her and nodding.

"Yeah." he said.

"They look like they will." he told her.

"Just tell me what you want me to do." he then said.

"Undress, get in the stream, lay down, I will do whatever." he said further, an underlying obedience to his tone.

"So what shall I do first?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 23:30:33 )

Aimee was silent for a moment, taking in what he'd said.

"Well, first off is undress." She commented.

"And then have a seat in the stream wherever you feel comfortable with the water level." She added.

"It gets pretty deep about two feet that way." she said pointing to the left.

"So if you like deeper, then that's an option."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 23:55:15 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Without saying a word, Ashley undressed, stripping his clothing. He then turned towards the water, and started to walk into it, not even caring about the temperature.

He then paused for a moment, and looked back at her.

"You want my head above water, or below?" he asked.

"Just.... is this going to be breath-holding exercises or something, or do you want to be able to see me?"

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 23:57:38 )

Aimee was stunned. Completely and utterly, stunned.

There was no way taht this was normal for him... was there?

"Uh, well, wet your hair. I'll scrub it for you." She said after a few seconds.

"It's something that I've always enjoyed, having someone else wash my hair. Maybe you'll like it too."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 00:32:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ashley nodded in response.

"Okay." he said.

He then stepped further out into the stream, before dunking below the surface. He was under there for a few seconds, before coming back up and looking at Aimee.

"All right." he told her.

"I'm ready." he said.

"Do whatever you need to do, and tell me whatever you need ME to do."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 03:16:00 )

"Just have a seat and relax." Aimee said as she grabbed the shampoo.

"I promise, unless you have sores on your head, this'll be plkeasant." She assured him.

"Do tell me if you don't like it though, of course." With that, he nodded and she started to massage the shampoo into his hair, and his scalp, giving them both more of a clean than either had experienced in quite awhile.... if ever.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 03:30:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ashley promptly sat down where he was, and allowed Aimee to massage the shampoo into his scalp and hair.

As she did, he relaxed considerably and noticeably... and Aimee could see that this was probably a very rare occasion for Ashley.

"Wow." he said.

"This feels really really good." he told her.

"My head and hair feel a lot less heavy." he went on.

This, one one hand, didn't make sense due to wet hair being heavier than dry hair... but with the amount of dust and dirt that was coming off of his head, it made a depressing amount of sense.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 03:32:35 )

Aimee just chuckled lightly as she continued.

"Of course it does." She commented.

"Tends to happen when you get all the dirt and grime out of your hair." She added before pausing a few seconds later.

"All right, you gotta rinse all that out." She said.

"Head under the water and scrub/scratch/muck about with your hair for as long as you feel you need to before surfacing again. I'll let you know if you got it all out or need to dunk under again."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 03:55:06 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Okay then." Ashley responded.

With that, he dunked his head under the water, and she saw him fumbling and messing about with it... and he was under the water for close to a full 4 minutes, before he surfaced again, gasping for air.

"HAAAAH!" he exhaled, before looking at Aimee.

"Oh, sorry." he apologized. "I forgot this wasn't an underwater drill." he admitted.

"But is my hair ok?" he then asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 03:56:40 )

".... you... have amazing tolerance for a lack of air." Aimee commented before checking his head.

"And it seems like you got it all." She added.

"Now here," she retrieved a cloth and soap from the basket she had brought with her.

"Scrub up. I'll dress your wounds after you're done."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 04:15:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....I do?" Ashley asked, taking the cloth and soap.

"Really?" he asked further.

"It never seemed to be good enough for Mistress." he said. "No matter how long I was underwater, whenever I came back up for air, she would scold me and push me back under." he went on.

"It wasn't fun, and it kinda hurt." he muttered.

"But that was good?" he then asked, his voice sounding like it was desperate for approval.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 04:16:22 )

". . . Ashley... most people can barely last a minute." Aimee told him honestly.

"You lasted almost five." She then said.

"Now scrub up so I can tend to your wounds. I'm sure you don't want an infection."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 04:27:03 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........" Ashley was silent for a moment.

"Huh." he muttered.

"I didn't know that." he said.

He then proceeded to quickly clean himself, but he managed to get all the dirt off of himself. He got himself all clean, before stepping out from the stream.

"All right, done." he told her.

"Do you need me to do anything special to help you tend to my wounds?" he asked.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 04:28:45 )

Aimee, who had moved over to a rather large stone (that was near where the clothing she'd bought for him was) while he cleaned himself.

"Come sit. I need to bind your chest to protect your ribs." She started, "And I want to make sure your other wounds aren't going to cause problems in the future." She added.

"So come on, let me take care of you."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 04:35:38 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ashley promptly made his way over towards her, and sat down.

"All right." he said.

He then lifted his arms to let her do so, and she saw that he was in remarkable physical shape... especially for a child. He wasn't super muscular or anything, but she could see that his muscles were definitely toned and tight... however, she also saw countless scars of varying freshness, some standing out as having been incurred within the past few months, others so faded they had to have been years and years old.

"Use whatever you need to." he then said.

"I can resist a lot of pain from stinging liquids and stuff." he told her proudly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 05:19:51 )

Aimee just nodded before doing what she did to.

About an hour later, Ashley was bandaged up, but nothing too severe. Aimee had needed to address a few things - his ribs and a number of lacerations on his torso - but overall, tehre wasn't that much.

As she finished, she just met his gaze with a soft smile.

"Does that feel better?" She asked, her voice curious
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 05:39:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

As she applied the various ointments and creams to him, she noticed that Ash winced a number of times... but overall, he was being very still and well-behaved.

"Yeah." he replied, meeting her gaze.

"Thank you." he said to her.

"You have a really nice, soft, and warm touch." he said further.

"I feel a lot better now."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.