Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Touched by an Angel

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 00:04:56 )

Emelie just chuckled lightly.

"Children, for the first few years of their lives, are the purest creatures on the planet." She commented.

"But yes, you should head back, and I should to make sure tha tGabriel really did leave Uriel alone."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 00:34:43 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Vincent nodded in response.

"Indeed." he replied.

"Thank you for the talk, Emelie." he said to her.

With that, they parted ways, and he started to make his way back to the house that he and the twins lived in.

Uriel, however, had already arrived there, and had given Aimee what he had received.

"This should help." he told her.

"It'll put up a barrier that neither myself nor my brothers will be able to break through."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 00:38:07 )

Aimee nodded.

"Thank you." She said after a moment before putting the choker on.

"At least it'll keep them from causing me harm.... like he had wanted to." She added with a sigh.

"I really don't like that it keeps you away though."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 01:02:51 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Well, it's not ALWAYS active." Uriel replied.

"But yeah, it's just something we need to work with." he shrugged.

"I mean, here's hoping you won't need to use it ever, but it's for emergencies." he told her.

It was at that point, Vincent returned, stepping through the door.

"Guess it's time for me to leave." Uriel said.

"Only if you want to." Vincent interjected.

"I have no complaints about you staying, or sharing your company with Aimee." he told the archangel.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 03:14:38 )

Aimee was silent. That hadn't been what she'd expected, btu she certainly wasn't about to complain about it. It was the better option, after all.

"Well, then what are you going to do, Yuri?" she asked.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 03:36:14 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Uriel was silent for a moment, and then sighed quietly.

"That is a good question." he said.

"I'm not sure." he admitted.

"Well, you could always take her to..." Vincent started to say, before writing down something on a piece of paper, and handing it to Uriel. "...here." he suggested.

"It's getting close to sunset, and that cliff edge is brilliant for watching it, as well as the night sky." he offered, before walking past them.

"....didn't expect THAT sort of suggestion." Uriel admitted quietly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 03:43:46 )

Aimee was silent before watching Vincent leave.

"Well... that's... a thing, I suppose." She said after a few seconds.

---

Some time later, years later, even, Aimee stepped into the small house that she now called home. She'd moved away from where Vincent had been with her and her brother, and opted to find herself a home of her own.

Of course, she'd had Yuri's help with it.

As it stood, she was needing to unpack everything. Yes she'd had help from Vincent for moving everything - since mana was a wondeful thing - but she knew that she still had to unpack.

And that wasn't the most enjoyable thing to do.

She just hoped she wouldn't run into problems. The place didn't look the best, she'd managed to get it cheap because of that. It meant that she had to do some clean up and repair work, but that was all right.

The last thing she needed though, was to find someone crashing in her house.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 04:02:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Another reason she'd gotten it so cheap was because it was situated near the bottom of a large cliff... one that had a large predatory bird nestling atop it.

That being said, she was assured that it never went after adults... not that she would have cared anyway, she had a guardian angel to protect her. Literally.

However, as she was stepping outside to get a breath of fresh air, she noticed the shadow of the bird overhead... but she swore she heard a child's voice coming from it.

"...me down, you overgrown crow!" the voice demanded. "I mean it! LET! ME! GO!" they yelled, before she then swore she saw a small explosion of blade flames.

The bird continued on its way, though it'd flight pattern was a little more awkward now... but the more pressing issue was the form that was now screaming as it plummeted down towards the earth.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 04:12:54 )

"Wait... what?" Aimee asked the ait before sighing and looking up.

".... right then." She muttered before using her mana. There was one hell of a twisting look to it, almost as if there were vines twisting and turning through the air as it raced for the falling form.

Before they hit the ground, they were surrounded by the mana. Next thing that they knew, they were sitting on the grass in front of a tall woman with light hair. She crouched down in front of him.

"You ok?" She asked, concern in her voice.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 04:19:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah..." the child stammered, before shaking his head some.

As he did, some of the dust and dirt flaked off his head, revealing extremely dark red hair underneath... though for some reason, Aimee could see it being black as well... it looked like there could be strands of black buried deep within.

"What?" he asked.

"I... I... maybe?" he answered.

"Am I... dead?" he asked. "Is this heaven?" he asked further.

"I remember falling... and then I remember a white light..." he went on, describing Aimee's mana. "That's what going to heaven is like, right?" he asked her.

"......." he was then silent, and looked around again.

"...still hurt, though..." he mumbled. "Can't be heaven, then..." he reasoned.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 04:21:13 )

"Magic saved you." Aimee answered.

"My name is Aimee." She said after a moment.

"What's your name?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 04:50:21 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"My name?" the child asked in return.

"It... it's Ashley." he said to her.

"And... magic?" he then asked, looking confused.

"Magic? Do you mean mana?" he asked her. "Is that what all that white was?" he asked further, before freezing for a moment, wondering if he'd mentioned something he shouldn't have.

But he then just sighed, and slumped down... as though he'd just given up.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 04:51:31 )

Aimee just laughed lightly.

"That's exactly what I mean." She said before holding a hadn out to him.

"You look like you need to eat something. Come on, I'll feed you, and feed you well."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 05:05:53 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".........." Ashley was silent for a moment, before shakily taking her hand.

"..th... thank you..." he said.

"I... I could use something to eat." he told her.

"I was about to try and cook up some of that wolf I killed earlier, but I guess the bird wanted it... and decided I would make a good substitute." he muttered.

"Odds are it was going to feed me to its chicks."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 05:08:05 )

"Really wouldn't surprise me." Aimee admitted as he got to his feet.

"Come inside, let's see what I have that you'd be interested in eating." She said before leading him into the house they were near to.

"I don't have much, just moved in, but I should at least have something edible in here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 05:36:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I'll eat anything." Ashley responded.

"Seriously." he said.

"I like to eat food." he told her. "Like, nice, real food." he went on.

He then looked around at the house, and smiled.

"This is a very nice place." he told her.

"It's really warm and friendly." he said further, which was an odd statement to her... seeing as she hadn't even made it her 'home' yet.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 05:41:37 )

"It's good that you like it." aime said, deciding to not touch on what he'd said about food, or much of anything overall, really.

"Since you're welcome to stay for as long as you feel you need to." She added as they headed to the kitchen. After some hunting, she found some bread and veggies that she quickly prepared in such a way that he could eat little veggie sandwiches before setting the plate on the table in front of him.

"Eat up. You look far too thin."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 06:04:36 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Ashley looked at the food before smiling softly.

"Thank you." he said.

He then proceeded to dig into the food, eating the sandwiches and eating the various things separately, until it was all gone VERY quickly.

"That was really good." he told her.

"Some of the best I've ever eaten."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 06:08:56 )

"How... How long have you been on the streets." Aimee asked after a few seconds. She recognized the way he was, she knew what i twas like. It was almost enough to bring her to tears, too, since she had grown up much the same way.

She didn't know what she prefered for his answer, whether it would be better that he'd always been on the streets, or if it was that he'd only been out there for a year or less.

That would mean that (as far as she knew) he'd lived in a good home for awhile, adn something had happened. Of course, she had no ideas for the details.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/10 06:32:19 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"How long?" Ashley asked.

"Ummmm...." he mumbled, thinking about it.

"Hmmm... maybe... about... 10 months? Maybe?" he said.

"Give or take a week or two." he told her.

"Food was hard to come by, but at least it was actual food." he went on. "And I had my freedom on the streets as well." he continued.

"Sure beat being kept in a room with iron bars, and fed weird nutrient gunk." he finished.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.