Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat comic hangover

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 05:15:10 )
ughhghghghg

last night a friend recommended a comic to me and it turned out to be soooo good, i neglected my beer and stayed up until 9AM reading all 65 chapters.

and it's over

and now i feel so bummed because i just want to read more. i enjoyed the villain so much and the art was so nice ; o ; I'm not going to link it here because it's pretty explicit between violence/gore and adult content, but it's about a stalker who finds out his obsession is actually a serial killer and gets taken captive, and the police detective trying to catch him. It was soooo gooooood. I just want to re-read it with fresh eyes againnn

ヘ(;´Д`ヘ)

y'all read any good comics/books lately that leave you with that story-hangover the second you finish?
i'm a rascally rabbit
rap game bugs bunny

horsey facey

Voltie — they or he Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 09:06:33 )
this same thing happened to me, i never can really sit down and finish a manga series or anything start to finish cause usually i’m pretty busy but this last month i ran into a manga that was so extraordinarily good that i finished the whole thing in like 2 days , i love it 😻😻😻

tumblrTwitter

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 02:37:10 )

My husband reads manga all the time, he picks stuff that's completed (mostly). He always gets sad when he's finished.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/6 05:39:22 )

Omg yes I have this app called Webtoon and I am quite obsessed with a few:

Lore Olympus
Let’s Play
Heir’s Game
True Beauty

They’re all like comedy romance so I guess I have a favorite genre LOL but they’re all super addicting.
It’s like a guilty pleasure I guess bahahaha.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.