Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I hate FedEx

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 21:48:52 )

So my mom has been doing some income tax shopping. Like most Americans are doing right about now. She got us a lot of pretty big and expensive stuff. Things we needed of course. She ordered through Wal-Mart, cheap sure, but they work with FedEx. Those -swearing- put our stuff at the end of our driveway. Right where anyone can see the packages, they don't even bother to honk or anything. Yesterday they put my mother's brand new laptop and our mattresses out in the rain. The boxes were nearly soaked through. I am so sick of fucking FedEx.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 21:53:19 )

I am sorry to hear you have to deal with that type of stuff. Mail cariers can be really bad. I had to deal with one who claimed they tried to deliver my package. When my dad was home all day the package was suppose to come. Then the next day they claimed the package was in the wrong van so they couldn't deliver again. In the end a guy who looked like he hadn´t washed and shaved himselfs in weeks came to deliver my package.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 22:04:46 )

Everyone else that delivers, they're just fine. UPS, USPS, DHL, they don't care about 'saving time' and will come up to our porch. FedEx is like 'well your trees will scratch our vans'. Okay fine, at least fucking honk or something.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 22:08:08 )

I would never order somewhere if I know the mail carier they work with is horrible.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 22:09:11 )

Wow that’s horrible. I hope you called and you will get your stuff in the right condition.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 22:09:29 )

My mom doesn't think about that kind of shit. All she ever cares about is the price tag. That's it. Which is a good thing, but it causes shit like this to happen.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.