Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent a place for thoughts

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 19:08:23 )
the sun is not shining today which makes me a bit sad. but there is also almost no snow left so this is good!

I promised I would start running today though...hm

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 19:09:53 )
Perhaps starting on Monday would be better? it is already sort of late in the day

I need to find my board so I can start to use it again. I am looking forward to using it again

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 01:18:29 )
hm...gender is an odd thing...

I’ve felt these feelings since I was a kid but am scared to share this with others I suppose..

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/7 03:01:37 )
mm...I feel like a big waste of space

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/15 19:14:28 )
what a mess...

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/1 19:23:08 )
it’s so boring

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/2 17:20:40 )
I don’t have the energy to keep up with people
But I don’t wanna ghost them

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/11 05:36:49 )
I’ve been both struggling and euphoric lately...it is...odd. And exhausting

I’m just using this as a sort of journal now, I guess. I don’t want to be an annoyance elsewhere

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/11 05:50:41 )
The bad things lately

• just general depression. I think?
    It is hard to explain...I don’t really know what is wrong and it doesn’t feel like the other times. I guess it’s more of an emptiness rather than a pain. If that makes any sense.

I think a lot of it had to really do with that interview and those awful “where do you see yourself in x years” questions
    They’ve been on my mind a lot. I don’t have goals, really. I never really have...is this perhaps why I don’t really find life to be enjoyable? Like...hm how to explain. I guess I don’t need to since this is for me but
    Life just seems repetitive and boring and I’m not really about it lol. There’s nothing that really makes me like it? Maybe I need to find some goals or something to actually work toward. I dunno.

• Just...stress... I’m getting so stressed over such unnecessary things. Or so it feels
    I’m just irritated that I am scolded for things others are not, I guess.

• I feel like a waste of space. Again.
    And feel like people don’t like me and are just trying to be nice. Maybe it’s time to get back on meds for anxiety

I’m hoping to get this job so I can afford to do this. And see a counselor because...oof.

• i don’t know why I’m so salty about this one but I am haha. I know I shouldn’t be because she is not worth being angry over after everything that happened but ugh. I just...
    A part of me wants to ask why. But the other part knows to just drop it. Don’t think about it.
    Still. It’s hard... being a part of my life for so long. Is it possible to be addicted to someone cuz fuck me, it’s sure how it feels sometimes.
    Never should have caved initially. I would have been so much better off, huh.

• boy I almost BROKE down today with my mom. I wanna tell someone how I’ve been feeling but I’m scared to. I don’t feel good in my body tho. It’s been that way a while but wow it’s amplified lately.

I want to be able to say it to someone and say it out loud but also...am I really? When I asked about it before I was told no. So I worry that I’m just putting words into my mouth.
    Still, things shouldn’t feel...wrong? Bad? Is that the feeling. I’m not sure

Whatever it is, I don’t like it much. I wanna take small steps...things that I’m curious if it will help fix it or at least help? But don’t know how without making people question me

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/11 05:55:00 )
    Happier things. I need to focus on this more.

• i have spent more time with family recently. They cheer me up, even if it’s difficult times.
    I should remember they’re around and spend more time with them. But it’s also kind of hard because I am always so shy.

• a band I enjoy released a new album recently!! I finally got to listen to it and it’s very nice.

• i am doing better in personal projects of mine. New hobbies are fun

• the weather has been very nice recently. I need to pay no mind to others and go out in cooler clothing and enjoy the sun.

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/11 05:57:27 )
    Hm I thought posting the positive things would help me feel a bit better but it made me feel worse...

😰

I don’t understand but...okay

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/12 22:54:02 )

All these changes happening and I get no say in them
    But they wanna take away a wall in my room that I use as a part of my bed because “it’ll look nicer and you’d have more room and you can have your old bed back”
    1. It won’t. I don’t know why you think removing a wall 3” thick will give me more room to fit a 60+” bed into a space probably 65” long??
    2. I don’t want it removed because I like it
    3. The door is installed backwards so there’s nothing to stop it also my light switch is on that wall and I don’t want to rewire everything
    4. I LIKE IT THERE

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/12 22:55:13 )
    I’m just fucking angry lately

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 02:34:23 )
    maybe stop turning things back on me like for fucks sake I’m just trying to prevent you from getting evicted because you can’t follow fucking rules and you’re being inconsiderate

Like fuck man. If it was someone else doing the same shit you’d be pissed off.

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/13 02:36:53 )
    Maybe I should just learn to shut up

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 23:45:19 )
    wow....that sure is....something...

kiddos, don't interact with some of these people lmao

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 16:18:02 )
    MY LONGEST YIKES EVER

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 06:39:22 )
    I don’t care if you’re drunk, you’re annoying and you ALWAYS pull this shit
    This is why I don’t go places with you
    thank you kid!!

VOLTRA BBCODE AND RESOURCE GUIDE

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
    Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
    Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.