Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Undercurrent a place for thoughts

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 11:16:27 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

since there is not a journal feature i want to just post things that come to my mind

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 11:20:47 )
i really like the smilies here...they are all very creative and cute. i especially like the violet ones!! i love her. i hope she has a place where i can learn more about her.

i also like these ones
the vregory
he has a fanclub here which i think is nice. he has a rat? i love it.

virgil is cute too. he seems grumpy though. i like it

this one is very good. i love frogs.
it is me!! very good!!

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/28 11:25:00 )
maybe i just have not looked hard enough yet but a way to preview items would be cool. dream avatar maker or something? is there one on here?
i feel bad having asked many questions already...

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 04:29:57 )
i would like to try to spend more time with friends...but they are all busy
:viocry:

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/1 06:49:58 )
another slow day for me today :viosad:

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 05:26:58 )
i have asked many times for help but you ignore it? :vanora_annoyed: i am unsure why i continue to ask for help...
can you just instead tell me you are not interested? it would be so much nicer...

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 05:28:44 )
rather slow here it seems

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 08:58:35 )
very slow today

also i feel quite sick... :viosick:

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 09:40:07 )
i think i am becoming quite ill...

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 14:41:13 )
such a bother...

for years i have asked for you to help with something important to me and you always agree
but you never follow through
and i get worried because of the times you have told me how needy i am? how i can not give you space?

it really hurt... and i tried time and time again to fix that.
but i tell you things that bother me and it doesnt seem to be the same? you do not seem to want to work on the things that are a problem even though i did for you.

so when you promise me you will help and then dont i feel guilty having to ask again. and again... even though every time you tell me you will, but you are just busy or are having some problems at the time.

these are things you know to be very important to me... and the fact that i ask for your help over others is because i trust you with this important thing more than anyone...
so i put all this work into it for you to look at and you dont. it hurts

but the time we spent together with your friends and how you all talked about his book. how you read the whole thing and gave him the info he desired to know...but cant even read three pages of notes i give you...

there is much much more to all this but i dont understand why i am unable to stop talking to you? you are not a good friend. you have never been
lots of damage and hurt to me which seems to go ignored, while i am expected to change and apologize for the things i have done to you...

sigh

i thought the distance would help me get over it and finally tell you for good that i am done. but it doesnt. :viosad:

i have much support now from new friends
but it still scares me to share things. because of you? i do not know... you tore down a lot of the confidence i had. i am scared of this not being good and you know how much i love it.
i guess i wish i didnt feel so much of the guilt for wanting you to help...

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/2 14:53:18 )
hmm.... :viodone:
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 07:57:54 )
i do not know if it is okay to post another feedback thread so quickly after the last so i will keep my thoughts for those here so i do not let it slip my mind
    privacy features
  • online/offline toggle
  • setting certain things to all, none or friends only
  • things like online status, pms, profile visibility, posts and topics (from profile page and the URL), comments? i do not know if this one is doable

also perhaps a way to show/hide the user online list at the bottom of the page
  • and a legend? i do not know what all the colors stand for yet. or a way to minimize (show that there are x users online, x mods, x admins, etc.)

has a report feature been suggested? it is odd that there is not one yet, or am i perhaps missing it

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/4 07:58:24 )
oh those bullets do not like my post format lol

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/11 11:00:40 )
i forgot about this site lol
kid has given me a drawing though. such a nice gift!

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 20:24:30 )
i am having a day :/

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 21:20:39 )
fill out all of these fields for employment.
fields that will be answered on your resume, which you are required to upload.

why don't you just read the resume i put all of my time into?

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 21:22:07 )
"why do you want this job?"

i mean, i don't.
but i have to eat.

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 21:23:36 )
"owl, remember that thing you promised yourself like two days ago? about being more positive?"

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 21:25:42 )
that post stress post cleanup, nothing to see here

Voltie — they/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/19 21:28:20 )
thank you kid!!

VOLTRA BBCODE AND RESOURCE GUIDE

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.