Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Glitter&Sparkle (Soon Freebie~)

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 19:43:39 )
@Kjemi: I obeyed your sig and came to check out your art shop. hehe Very cute art my dear!!!

Always Ping Me

Tea Party For Creepers

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 18:50:59 )
Kjemi has best art. q vq !!

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 19:30:59 )
@Yuracye: Oh wow you guys do not get alot of time D:
Bachelor is amazing though! And not far from masters!!! Waah imagine getting a master *o* so awesome
And you should tottes be proud! I imagine it's hard to get as far as you did annd you should deff be proud...

Points disappear quickly... really quickly.... despite all the bad art there is some really good art too!!

There is a Tara in Teen Titans? Huh....I've never actually watched it though so no shock I don't know .. ahhhh It's a nice name though!
Omg probably? I mean some info has to go to make room for other info... OCs are more important than most other things xD

Ahh I feel you. I check like once a day..maybe twice at times... Sadly no grumpy cat as far as I know ...but a certain train cat ;)

ahhh wow ;u; kids have so many responsabilities these days... So much stress. In my day all I cared bout was going out to meet kitties and petting them. Or go out and climb a tree.. When I was 8 I could only cook and do the dishes...

Awe it'd be fun if most of the people dressed up....i think we have similar events o-o? But its really nordic so its like entering a fantasy world with lots of cold.. xD I was at like a medivial market I guess? Very interesting
I can relate...outdoors is...overwhelming . I can't understand the people that go on trips when the weather is bad x-x and mosquitos ..are evil... I think there was like a certain thing that attracted them and you might have alot of it so that's why?

AHhhh I love mostly the salmon ones, but recently I tasted this one with fried shrimp and salmon and avocado and cucumber I think? Idk but it's sooooo gooooood. I want some right now..
Variety is good though :0 lets you experience aloooot of cultures

That's really cool though *o* if you ever try in the future you'll probably have an easier time learning it over again! I can ...err read russian to a certain extent but it's really bad and my pronounciation is so awful...

// wheezes... I was dead for so long sorry. Just some stuff I had to do and was super tired

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 19:32:12 )
@Ravaen: super late but omg thank you for checking out my art shop B) and thank you. I try my best to make adorable art

Check Out My Art Shop

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/7 06:48:37 )
@kjemi: It really is. I know it's different in certain states. Like, you don't need your masters in Texas or North Carolina, but it's required in New York. TT ___ TT Which means I'll need to go back in the fall to get started on it. rip any free time I have.
Ehhhh. Masters is still another 2-4 years I think? I'm not sure how many credits it is, but I don't plan on taking them like a normal college student, since I'll be working full time. q vq ;;
I am proud! I just feel like it's not always recognized, you know? My dad is baffled that I managed to get a degree, because neither my mom or him made it past high school. My grandfather dropped out of high school when he was young, then eventually got his GED. @ w @ ;;

They really do...
I mean there's tons of nice art too! It's just... still really pricey. /shrugs.

Yeah! She's petite and has shoulder length blonde hair??? I'm sure you can look up things on wiki or on youtube or something. It's the older version of Teen Titans though, not the cartoon one that's running now. q vq ;;

??????? I've been forgetting to check the game tbh. My data has been dead for like two weeks now, so I've been suffering on the car rides home. If I look at my phone too much, I get carsick though. rip.

There really are. I don't remember having so many things to worry about honestly. I know 4th grade was tough for me, since it was such a drastic change from 3rd grade, but idk.
When my parents got divorced, I learned how to do dishes and wash my own clothes and stuff. I feel like a lot of those things are important too. ;;;

I hate mosquitos. I got bit twice on the hand yesterday. x ___ x I didn't even feel it. When I took a shower, they disappeared though??? Not sure how that works.

I'm trying to learn them again through the duolingo app, but man they grill you hard if you even know the tiniest bit of a language. x ___ o
I'm 12% fluent in German it says though. xD So, at least that's something.

It's alright! I figured you were busy! Glad you're back though!!

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.