Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Stay classy, stay sassy

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 15:01:50 )

I turned part of my garden into a veggie garden last year. When the plants were done, I let them die in my garden (good for the ground).

The last few days, the weather was spring like so, today, I decided to start and make the garden ready for this year.
The veggie part will become bigger, with more kinds of veggies, and I wanted to plant my Christmas tree on the edge, near the fence of the neighbours.

I got there and found a lot of cigarette buds. I do smoke, but not cigarettes with filter and definitely not of the brand Camel (I will quit smoking soon btw).

The only people who could have done that are 2 neighbours in the next house. They put up a fence last year, but didn’t finish it and used some metal plates for the last few feet.
Since they got a kid a few years ago, they don’t smoke in the house anymore but they still smoke.

So I gathered 2 hands full of buds and threw them back into their garden.
Then I realised, I could do better. I went in, got an old ashtray and wrote the following note with it:

“I noticed that you probably don’t have an ashtray, seeing all the cigarette buds in my garden.
So here you are. =)
Please us this, instead of my garden.”

I taped the note to the ashtray and put it on their side of the fence.

Hopefully I made my point clear.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 21:52:32 )
That's great lol. I hope they stay out of your garden from now on; you have to update us on how it goes.
AKA Count Trashula

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 22:49:37 )

Savage. I love it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 23:34:36 )

Lol that is absolutely brilliant.

Donator — What The- Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 23:37:36 )

Fartsy Says:

Awwwwh that's actually both funny and adorable! you should post that whole sequence to tumblr in pictures, it'd go VIRAL!
The Legendary Frump Moff, Artist For Hire, check my artpage!
My artpage!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 10:44:51 )

**update**
Last night, my neighbour texted me if I had been the one to put an ashtray and a note there (no, it was a fairy *facepalm*), because they do have an ashtray.
So i sent back that, indeed, it had been me and explaining why.
She then sent back that she never did that and she would tell Ron, her husband (for those who I talked to about them before, it’s the one with the big moobies), and tell him to stop doing that.
Haven’t heard them fight yet, so that’s a first or he hasn’t gone home yet.

@Uncledaddy: they don’t go in my garden, but stand at the boarded up piece and then throw the cigarette buds in.
That part is only a few feet and they promised last year they would go on with making a fence there.
But, then again, it also took them years of saying they would cut down a few trees and put a fence there.
And update right above this.
@Totalanimefan: it is good
@Another Movie Addict: thank you
@TheArtOfTheFart: I don’t do tumblr. I was on there once and so many people annoyed me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.