Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat OMG! I am screaming!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 02:36:14 )

I am shaking like crazy and I've been trying to calm myself down for the past hour! Lets start from the beginning!

I drew this for my hubby for Valentine's day. I honestly wanted to give him something nicer, but I knew he'd still love it, regardless of what it was. I showed this to him yesterday, and he loved it.

I was enjoying some dinner after going to watch a movie with him. I was pinged on discord and I looked at the ping confused. A friend told me that my art was featured on Prime Time. I asked them, if they were being serious and they said yes. They even clipped this for me.
https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=HyperLuckyHamburgerPastaThat

My hubby is pretty happy for me on this. I just wasn't expecting this to happen at all. I honestly don't know what to do with myself. DX

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 02:39:47 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

That's awesome! congrats.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 02:45:38 )

@MoodyBats: Thanks. :) I'm just trying to breath right now.

Voltie — Moody Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 02:48:36 )
Batsy Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

That is understandable.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 09:01:50 )
@DragonicKittens: That is awesome to hear, and also congrats! I am very happy for you.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 11:35:47 )

@Unicorn: Thank you unicorn! :) I showed the base maker what happened too. They said it was awesome.

BTW, I love the wing item on your avi.

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 16:07:08 )
@DragonicKittens: That's very sweet! The gift and the fact that it got recognized. Love it! :)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 16:14:03 )
Congrats! That is awesome about your artwork being shown!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 20:32:48 )
@DragonicKittens: well that is very awesome to hear, and the wing item is the Virtuous Guard from the January '19 Collector's Bundle and February '19 Collector's Bundle. it is a great item

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 21:26:25 )

@Fozzy: I know, I was pretty shocked to find out it was shown.

@macsen191: I know, right? BTW, nice avi. :)

@Unicorn: Thats pretty cool. Probably can't buy it right now. Maybe I'll save up for it once I get my art shop open again. Still debating on that though.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/15 21:37:35 )
@DragonicKittens: I can understand that. I don't think many own the item itself, and I don't how long it will be in the bundles now. your best bet is to ask Fozzy. I heard 6 months, 3 months and less so not sure what is true.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/16 09:18:29 )

@Unicorn: I'll have to ask later then. I'd spend money on this site, but I honestly don't see any point since I'm not really active on here. If I was more active, I'd do so. Most of the time I'm either on Discord or Gaia. But most of these days I'm browsing facebook. Not many people are online when I am on at night. Though my work seg is about to change here very soon.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/16 11:49:04 )
@DragonicKittens: I can understand that. and not to worry to much then.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 09:16:46 )
ooooo
that's so exciting!!
i'm a rascally rabbit
rap game bugs bunny

horsey facey

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/20 02:29:12 )

@chouchou: I know, right? I did rewatch the stream a day later though. It was the 2nd one to be shown. I was thinking it was gonna be much later in the stream, but I was wrong. xD
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.