Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It's finally happening!

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 19:35:31 )

It's been a while since I've posted on here but if anyone remembers I use to post about writing, my story, etc. Recently a close friend asked if I would like to be writing partners and we started a massive doc that is now 16 pages long (about to grow because I'm adding more) that touches on our world's religions, races, cultures, history, languages, locations, etc. It's SO exciting! We also have a doc for environment refs, clothing refs, character concepts, potential lore (at 10 pages now!) and useful lore (at 15 pages!). We've been writing since Friday together haha.

I'm just really excited to finally see growth in the story and to be working with someone else on it. It honestly takes a lot of pressure off of my shoulders and now my concepts are being put to use, and I have someone to discuss potential lore, characters, plots, etc with who is as invested in writing a story as I am. My friend is so creative and it's refreshing to read her work, recently she added a few races to the story and a ton of geographical lore. And she started to do concepts for maps!

I'm pumped ya'll.
:viohearteyes:

call me grem
they/them

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 21:54:16 )

Very nice! That is super exciting! It is great that you are putting it all down and storing it in its own section.
Sometimes it can get confusing when the data overlaps.
So excited that your story is coming together! ♥

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.