Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Tales from The Underworld

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/20 05:39:57 )

She just laughed.

"Nahhh. Come on in." She said.

"Have a seat." She said as they made their way into the dorm.

"Help yourself to the mini fridge. " She added.

"I'll see you in a few. I'm going to go have that shower. Shouldn't be longer than fifteen minutes or so."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/20 05:48:54 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel sat down on the couch she had, and nodded.

"All right." he said.

"Sure thing, thanks." he told her.

With that, she disappeared into the bathroom, and he started to hear water running.

He looked in the mini fridge, and noticed some cans of beer.

"....screw it, after what's happened, I could use some." he muttered, taking a can out and sitting back down to wait for her to finish.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/20 05:50:31 )

As she said, fifteen minutes later, she returned, a towel on her head as she tried to sop up some of the water.

"Whew. Now that I'm not covered in oils and such - I was out working on my bike - we can chat better." She said with a lighjt laugh as she sat down across from him.

"So what's up?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/20 06:13:57 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel looked at Rylie as she came out of the shower, and bit his lip slightly.

'...if I hadn't met Aedan first...' he started to think, before shaking his head.

"Ah, yes." he said.

"Well, you answered my first question with that statement you made." he told her.

"So, onto the second one. Would you be interested in fixing up another bike?" he asked her.

"Alyssa, the arcane mage that joined the Unit recently, was in a bit of a... well..." he muttered, before stopping and sighing. "She got dragged to hell, and she was riding her bike while it happened. Meaning the bike ended up in a smidgen of an accident with a tree." he explained.

"And even through the Unit, insurance can get REAL pissy and hard to work with when supernatural things start getting involved. Trying to find red tape loopholes in 'acts of God' and blah blah bullshit." he grumbled.

"Mind seeing if you can fix it up for her? I'll compensate, of course." he added.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/20 06:18:25 )

"She was dragged to hell? What's a girl like that got to do with that place?" Rylie asked with a bit of a puzzled look.

"Seriously. How the hell did she end up there?" She asked, her voice as puzzled as she looked to be.

"Beyond that though, I can do what I can with her bike. I can't do anything and everything, but I can do quite a bit." She added. "I'd need to see the wreckage first before I can say anything definitive."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/20 06:33:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I can take you to her bike whenever you want to see it." Azazel replied.

"I have it here at the Unit, in the garage/restoration area." he told her.

"I figured if anyone could do something with it, it'd be you." he reasoned.

"As for how and why and all that jazz, she's partnered herself up with a demon." he then said. "Lower tier, just a little above a minor demon, but one that owed a considerable debt of 300 O-Cores." he went on.

"Seems the gang he was in debt to decided it was time to forcibly collect, and she was dragged along for the ride, so to speak."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/21 00:00:50 )

Rylie winced lightly as Az explained whathappened.

"That's so not fun." She commented.

"Hope she'll be all right. I know the realm can have a lasting impact on mortals." She added.

"But yeah. Let's go take a look at her bike." She got to her feet as she spoke/

"I'm gonna go get some clothes I don't care about getting shit on." Shje added before vanishing into her room. She returned a few minutes later looking ready to do some auto mechanic stuffs.

"We really need a mechanic that works for the unit specifically. Like come on. Instead we've got lawyers that work with mechanics, yeah, but still."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/21 04:19:13 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel paused for a moment, and thought about all she said.

"Yeah... yeah, you're right." he said.

"We really DO need an on-site mechanic for the Unit." he agreed, before shaking his head.

"And if she's not going to be all right, which is to say, if she's still feeling the effects of it by tomorrow, I told her to call me." he told her.

"I'll yank it out of her, myself, if I have to." he declared.

"And yeah, let's go." he finished, before they left her dorm and made their way to where Aly's bike was... to find it not completely smashed to hell, but it needed work to make it road-worthy, at least.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/21 04:20:36 )

"Well, at least there's that. She won't have to suffer for long." Rylie commented before they headed out.

After she saw the bike ,she let out a low whistle.

"Damn." She commented.

"She may have lost his life, or at least a limb or two, from that crash." She added as she looked it over.

"But yeah. I can work with this."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/21 04:47:04 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ah, good." Azazel replied.

"Like I said, do whatever you need to do to fix it and get it road-worthy again." he told her.

"I'll reimburse any and all costs." he said.

"There anything else you need to know?" he asked her.

"If not, I need to talk to Sharp about something."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/21 04:48:03 )

"Nahhh." Rylie said. "All good, I think." She added.

"You go talk to Sharp." She said.

"I'm gonna get to work on this."
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.