Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Tales from The Underworld

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/17 03:13:30 )

Aly instinctively started to pet the heads that nudged her.

"I..." She started before looking to be thinking about it.

"I'm not sure. I was on the road." she added.

".... probably totaled my bike..."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/17 03:26:56 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

"Ahhhhhh crap." Azazel mumbled.

"Well, that'll be a mess to deal with, but I think I might be able to help with that." he said.

He then sighed, as he looked at Aly petting the heads as they nudged her... either for attention, or to comfort her.

"Wow. All of 'em have really taken to you." he said.

"They normally never do that." he said further.

"Guess you REALLY have a way with animals." he told her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/17 06:34:33 )

"Always have." Aly commented idly.

"It's not something too surprising that this one likes me considering that." She added after a moment. There was a tremor to her voice that made it quite apparent that she was somewhere that she shouldn't have been.

"This.... this is gonna haunt me... for awhile... isn't it?" She asked after a few seconds.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/17 06:55:32 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

".....yeah." Azazel muttered.

"Not gonna lie, it is." he told her.

"Well... actually, maybe not." he then corrected himself.

"There might be something I can do for you." he said further, before thinking about something.

"Though, I'm not sure you can leave without your partner." he went on. "Which... to be frank, MAY be the reason you're here in the first place." he continued.

"To clarify, YOU weren't meant to be taken down here... your friend was. And you happened to be brought along for the ride, and separated in transit." he explained to her.

"If that made sense."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/17 06:57:12 )

". . . . " Aly was silent for a moment before sighing.

"That... really doesn't surprise me." she admitted.

"He's always been.... well..... I dunno how to say it. But I guess Iv'e always known something akin to this may possibly perchance be in my future." She said, in a bit of a convoluted way.

"I... is there any way of me leaving - with or without that ass?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/17 07:22:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"WITHOUT him?" Azazel asked.

".....maybe." he said.

"But there's a REAL strong chance that your soul will be ripped from your body and left down here." he told her. "See... when a bonded contract it made, it can only be properly severed through some very specific loops to jump through, and it has to be done on the surface." he said further.

"However, if we find him, and get you two back together, then you can leave, no issues. Just need a hell portal, and I can create those." he went on.

"So... it's up to you if your own personal safety is worth risking to try and leave without him." he finished.

It was at that point, the ebony canine whined lightly at her, clearly worried about her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/17 07:26:49 )

Ally just shrugged.

"Whichever." She then said.

"I... seriously. If it was easier to leave without, I was game. That's all I meant." She added.

'But... I just want out. This ... I can tell I shouldn't be here. I can feel the realm creeping over me, and it's NOT pleasant."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/17 07:47:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel just sighed.

"No. No, it isn't." he said.

"Wasn't pleasant for Aedan when SHE experienced the realm." he muttered.

"Regardless, it's their feeding time, so let's get to the mouth of the cavern." he suggested.

"And... actually... seeing as you made your way here, odds are your friend is somewhere in this little pocket of Hell." he reasoned, thinking about it.

"And they need to go for walkies... I suppose we can use them as a ride to cover more ground." he continued.

"Depending on if they want to keep that form or not."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 00:24:22 )

Aly was silent for a moment before nodding.

"Lead the way then, I guess?" She asked. There was a definite distinct unease there, b ut it would be surprising if that wasn't there.

She kept stroking the fur of the canine as well, and the animal was absorbing it like a domesticated animal.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/18 00:47:47 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel just smirked as he looked at Cerberus.

"Heh." he chuckled.

"Right, first, come on. To the mouth of the cave." he said.

With that, they made their way to the mouth of said cave, where Azazel parted ways from them for a moment. When he returned, Aly saw he was dragging what looked to be three large dead cow-like creatures... except they had weird curved horns, strange tentacle-laden snouts, and clawed feet, as opposed to hooves.

And that's when Cerberus started to become VERY excited.

"Ah, ah! Stay! Staaaaay." Azazel said, as he got closer and closer, and Aly could almost sense something was starting feel different about the canine.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 07:08:52 )

Aly did as she was told and followed to the mouth of the cave. She found herself a bit puzzled over the creatures that he had for the canine, and seemed to instinctively move away from said animal as it seemed more eager for what Azazel had.

"Well then..." She said quietly as she watched what was going on in front of her.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 07:21:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel, using his demonic strength, then threw the three beasts in front of Cerberus... which caused the creature to suddenly grow into a gargantuan hellhound, which almost looked to be something straight from nightmares.

The three heads then each grabbed one of the dead beasts, and started tearing into it, as Azazel made his way over towards Aly.

"Give them a few minutes." he said.

"They devour those things pretty damn quickly." he told her.

"It's their fave food." he then laughed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 07:33:22 )

Aly was silent for a moment before pausing. Azazel had said something, after all.

"Oh, yeah... Right." She said after a moment.

"That.. good to know, I suppose?" She asked, not entirely sure what the proper answer to that should be.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 07:44:01 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Eh." Azazel responded with a shrug.

"When they're done, they can sniff out your partner, and we'll get you back to the surface." he told her.

"Don't worry, we'll get you home." he assured her.

"This reeeeeally shouldn't have happened, though." he then muttered.

"What in the name of all the realms did your little demon friend Do, though?" he then asked, mostly to himself.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 07:46:00 )

Aly just sighed.

"Your guess is better than mine." She told him simply.

"I have no clue, and I don't think I have any chance of hoping to know, either."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 08:03:58 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel sighed as well.

"Depends on... too many things." he mumbled.

"But yeah, you're lucky Cerberus here seems to have taken to you." he told her.

"Normally they... really don't like strangers." he went on. "And they normally don't have such a protective instinct." he then said further.

"And they must really like you, as they essentially took the form of a puppy for you." he then added, as the three heads finishing ripping the flesh from the carcasses.

"All right, feel like going for a ride?" he then asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 08:13:48 )

"Animals tend to like me." was all that Aly said before nodding.

"And yes, let's." She added after a moment.

"If that means we'll find him faster then yes. Let's do that to get the hell outta here."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 08:27:22 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"All right then." Azazel replied, before whistling loudly again.

Cerberus responded by approaching them, and lowering their heads down.

"Come on, let's climb onto the middle head." Azazel told Aly, as he approached the head and started to climb up atop it.

"Oh, and feel free to hold onto their fur." he went on.

"They don't mind it at all." he assured her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 08:32:13 )

Aly followed Azazel up onto the head of the canine. She wasn't sure what to make of the fact that she was down there, she was barely able to maintain anything akin to sanity even now. She was immensely relieved that she was more together than she had been before, though, and that wasn't something that she would deny.

After they'd headed off, tring to figure out where it was that her companion had managed to get to, Aly just laid down in the surprisingly luscious fur that the head had. She wasn't hoping to sleep, but was hoping tha tmaybe relaxing in one way or another might help.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/19 08:51:11 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Azazel looked over at Aly as she tried to relax in Cerberus' fur, and sighed quietly.

"......" he was silent as he started to look around, scanning the area.

After a moment, he patted the head a few times, and the canine stopped.

"Look." he said to Aly.

When she looked where he was gesturing, she saw her demon partner... and it looked like he was being ganged up on, and physically harassed by, other demons... about 3 in total.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.