Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback February Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 23:49:17 )

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more response
we got to these sort of things the more we can improve your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set your reviewing do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories, those are just some suggestions for the direction you can take your feedback in.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it." As it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Wondrous Wisteria[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Ballad of the Bard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Ancient Splendor[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being very helpful!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 13:42:35 )

Wondrous Wisteria
★★★★✩

The head piece doesn't work with all the hair but it's still awesome.

Ballad of the Bard
★★★★★

Ancient Splendor
★★★★★

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 17:45:45 )
Wondrous Wisteria
★★★★★
The swing OMG
That itself make the entire set worth 5★ for me
The rest of the pose, i probably wont get to use them.. But they are pixeled amazingly, and I am sure a lot of people gonna love it

Ballad of the Bard
★★★★★
I love this set... And the tree OMG
I accidentally remove the front layer of the tree by wearing other items lol, and it looks more amazing..
Why would you cover the tree branches, it looks more amazing when shown imo xD
The rest of the pose on the set are amazing as well

Ahh and just a feedback on future crate items guys...
I realize that we got more and more of item with arm / leg mod lately... That is nice, but i kinda wish you guys also provide the item in the leg/ arm mod on the normal base as well...

Like the guitar is really nice, but to wear it we kinda have to also use the shirt. Which is a bit of a deal breaker..
Maybe another pose of carrying the guitar with one of the normal base hand?
The other case would be like the shoes in the leg mod of wisteria.. Kinda wish we get the shoes with the normal base as well :)

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 19:53:33 )
Wondrous Wisteria
★★★★★
5/5

I finally have these now so I can review them. Wisteria and Ballad are two of my favorite crates so far! I really like that the color palettes and items can be so easily mix and matched. And I also like that you're using the color combos on ongoing sets. It makes it fun and easier to mix items together in our inventory.

The legs from this set are so good! I'll use them a lot I think. The only problem I'm having with them is that most shirts don't layer behind them very well. They cause a weird "cut" in the avi's left leg. The only top I've been able to use with them so far is the bodysuit from Snuggle Bunny. I'm sure there are more than work but I haven't discovered them yet.

Ballad of the Bard
★★★★★
5/5

Same good feedback as Wisteria. I love that they can be mixed with each other but still have completely different and unique pose styles.

Ancient Splendor
I don't have this one yet but I like what I see on the preview art. :)

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 05:10:50 )

Wondrous Wisteria
★★★★✩
Love the body mod poses, good detail, nice color choices for the most part. Things get a little muddy with the color placement on the alternate color choices; having fewer colors than the default palette makes it look awkward when certain poses are worn together. Would be nice if skin color was not tied directly to clothing color, especially when trying to avoid the over-matching issue that comes with the other color sets. Otherwise, it's a pretty good item overall. Leg pose is very versatile. The head scarf looks very nice; just wish we had hair clipping on this site to make it easier to use. I like the theme, and always appreciate more backdrop and prop items.

Ballad of the Bard
★★★★✩
Pretty much same feedback as Wonderous Wisteria. The awkward color placement seems a little more apparent in this one due to the larger areas of solid color on this item. I do like that these two items match in both theme and color palettes while still offering a wide enough variety of poses to warrant being separate items. I appreciate the leg pose, but I feel like I'd get more use out of the arm poses if there were more color variation.

Ancient Splendor
★★★★★
If I were to make any changes to this one, it would be the hairstyle--either making something more gender-neutral in appearance, or having a secondary hairstyle option that was a little less feminine. Just my personal preference, though. I think this item has a great variety of poses and colors that work well together, and an interesting theme. While it's not my favorite in terms of style, it's a well-designed item and I get a lot of use out of the arm braces in particular.

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.