Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing No One Can Predict the Future

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/9 00:45:33 )

Alchemy was silent as she watched Ryan and his antics. She had no idea what to make of it all, and she wasn't entirely sure she wanted to try and figure it out, either. This was.... definitely... something.

"As I said, I'll make you lunch every day. That won't be an issue." She said with a smile.

"But sit down. If you draw attention to us, it will cause more problems than I'm sure you can handle."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 14:55:40 )
"Oh right, I suppose with this many people around it would be difficult for me to use my hero arts if a battle were to break out."Ryan stated in agreement as he sat down.

"I suppose now would be a good time to explain the situation."Ryan added as he clasped his hands.

"About two years ago, back when I was still going by my human name, I found out the truth about this world and the horrors that live within it."Ryan stated with a serious tone.

"The dark lords have existed alongside the people of Revia for longer than most can recall and I, a hero chosen by the oracle , has been tasked with defeating them by cleansing the once pure crystals that grant power to the residents of this world."He explained further.

"The oracle also told me, that very special individuals such as yourself, will be chosen to fight alongside me and as such are unaffected by the impurity of the crystals and as such, their powers remain in tact.Ryan added with a deep sigh of relief.

"Man, its been really difficult up to this point....."He groaned.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 05:56:32 )

Alchemy, despite not believing a word of what he was saying, just nodded.

"I really don't doubt it." She told him honestly.

"IT sounds like it was hard to deal with." She then said before pausing.

"Although, I am curious. How do you stay hidden at home? How is your life there? Any real threats like here at the school?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 02:20:21 )
"My provider has that settled."Ryan stated bluntly.

"She's a powerful mystic has been able erect a barrier in which only those we unanimously agree are allowed to enter may pass, on top of that, she has been able to find allies who believe in my quest; the oracle for example."He added as the bell for lunch rang.

"Seems like we must return, hopefully no harm will brought to us on our way back."Ryan commented as he stood up and fixed his uniform cloak.

"Maybe I can negotiate with me provider to allow you through the barrier."

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/14 12:39:54 )

Alchemy sighed. That actually got her nowhere, but at least it was something, she supposed.

"That would be absolutely wonderful." She stated.

"It would likely be very beneficial for the pair of us to be able to meet somewhere so well protected as well."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/16 06:15:31 )
"Very well then, I'll quickly contact my provider with my script slate to arrange a meeting."Replied Ryan as he pulled out a smart phone and began texting.

"Hopefully they'll get back to me sooner than later."He added.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/23 21:40:27 )

"That would be lovely." Alchemy said with a smile.

The rest of the day was simple and passed with little issue. It seemed that whatever it was that Alchemy's presence was doing, the largest was that it was causing Ryan to be a lot more.... well, normal. He wasn't quite as in your face as he normally was. Granted, that wasn't to say there was NO antics from him, just less.

It was much later in the day, hours after school had let out, and Alchemy just sighed as she stood on the doorstep of the house. It seemed to be a nice house, but for all she knew, there were... issues... within those walls. She hoped there weren't any... she really didn't want to deal with crap like that at the moment.

Although if there were problems, it might explain why Ryan was so... weird.

She just sighed, again, brought her hand up, and knocked. ryan had given her the address earlier and said that it was cool for her to stop by after dinner. So... there she was.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.