Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Sweets and Dragon

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 04:15:32 )
"To be honest...I'd be more relaxed having you around."Samuel stated bluntly.

"As for your glucose....."He added as he rummaged around for a canister.

"Drink this, its a formula that I've developed that is bound to give someone a safer spike in their sugar levels; something I've had do deal with for a long time."Samuel stated handing the canister over to Eke.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 04:18:05 )
He took the cannister and looked at him.

"Oh? whys that?" he took a drink ignoring the taste.

After just a few drinks he did feel better.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 04:23:10 )
"Oh, I'm type one diabetic and my glucose levels have a tendency to spike into dangerous levels; however, when they do drop they drop significantly."Samuel replied.

"Its a hereditary thing, I try my best to maintain it but that's easier said than done."He added.

"After countless trials, I've found that mixture is the best way for me to deal with lower levels without risking my levels rising too high."Samual stated confidently.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 04:39:48 )
"So we have something im common then" he kind of smiled.

"I have a severe case of hyperthyroidism" he finished the drink and hande dhim the cannister.

"What else needs to be packed?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 04:58:01 )
"How severe are we talking?"Samuel asked, ignoring their question.

"If its bad enough to cause significant and frequent drops in blood glucose you should probably be on something; altered metabolism or not, dropping that low may lead to further complications."He stated as stroked his chin as though trying to recall what he had been taught.

"Although, with you being a dragon, my understanding of your condition may be inaccurate..."Samuel stated with a sigh.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 05:26:59 )
"In this form i just have extra parts. Thankfully my anatomy is the same." he nodded.

"I dunno how severe really. Just what the doctors told me." he sat down getting a piece of candy.

"Maybe we could just wait and see?" he tilted his head.
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.