Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Sweets and Dragon

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/3 06:00:57 )
This is a private thread for an 1X1 rp with TheGreatPretender and Master Ren

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 02:56:32 )
Eke sat by a river on the edge of a forest outside of the city. He was a young boy of 13, dressed in girl's clothing. His hair was teal with pink side chunks. His hair was tangled around his black horns that curled forward around his head. His black wings tucked to his back. He was thin, emaciated really. He pulled out a bag that held his soft and hard candies and popped a hard blue candy into his mouth feeling the wind. His black tail curled around him, with one sharp talon on the end.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 04:40:03 )
Down the river, about fifteen kilometers away was a camp site. A tall and lanky man with scruffy auburn hair stepped out to wash his face in said river in order to wake himself; once again he hadn't slept well. After doing so, the man then got dressed and decided to take a stroll along side the river to get some fresh air; maybe come up with what to do next. As he walked down the riverbed, he eventually came across a child, a rather strange one in his opinion. At first he hadn't any sort of desire to get involved but after he noticed their condition, his instincts as a doctor kicked in and he couldn't leave them on a moral level.

"Hey there, you don't look too well."He stated as he slowly approached the child.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 04:59:06 )
Eke looked up suddenly, not having expected someone there. "Oh um hi!" He suddenly stood. He reached into his jacket and produced a small wrapped candy. "Woul you like one?" He askeed avoiding the earlier question. "Whatcha doin all the way out here?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 05:43:02 )
"No thanks, my glucose levels wouldn't be to happy with that; thanks though."The man stated while politely declining the child's offer.

"As for why I'm out here... you could say I'm travelling and I happened to be camping nearby."He added.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 07:01:16 )
"Oh yeah?" He smiled and put the candy away. He pulled hair away from his horns and his tail swished some. "Where you headed to?" He never lost his smile. "Do you ming if i come along for a bit?" His big yellow eyes watched the man.

"Oh im sorry! My name is Eke!" he put out his hand grinning.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 07:17:33 )
"No where in particular."The man stated shaking the child's hand.

"My name is Samuel Vickerz...as for your question, I don't know; it would be a little odd for a grown man to take a small child with them, especially one that is as...unique as yourself I would say."The man added, it was obvious Eke wasn't human but as to what he was beyond him.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 07:25:48 )
"Im not that small! im 13 years old!" he protested. He gave a small indignant pout before speaking again. "What do you mean 'unique'?" he tilted his head. He thought maybe the man meant his medical situation, but he really didnt know. His stomach growled gently making him blush in embarrassment.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 07:29:15 )
"Well, I don't know anyone with horns and a tail...but that doesn't matter at the moment."Samuel chuckled as Eke tried to act all grown up just have his stomach growl.

"I still have my camp set up for the time being and some food; nothing special but I can at least fee ya."He added.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/7 07:32:39 )
He blushed and mumbled a thank you. "Horns and...oh!" he grinned. "I have wings too!" he spread them a little stretching them out. "Im a dragon!" he said proudly as he walked to the man. "Yeah im pretyt hungry. Candy only does so much for me" He added as he stifled an urge to take his hand.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 18:34:33 )
"Well I would presume so."Replied Samuel.

"A growing dragon child like you needs all the nutrition they can get."He added before stopping and thinking for a moment.

"Dragon child, huh....so a whelp."Samuel commented a bit before finally making his way to his camp ground.

"Follow me, its a bit of trek from here but we'll find my camp so long as we walk by the river."Samuel stated, taking a step forward; his movements had a bit of a stride to them.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/8 22:14:38 )
He smiled and trot along with Samuel. "Souunds like your implying something" He chuckled but closed his eyes. He had an idea what the man meant, but unsolicated information was just annoying. He knew that from experience. "So...where you headed?" he looked over still smiling sweetly.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 19:12:29 )
"Wherever I'm needed..."Samuel simply stated as they finally made they're way to the camp ground.

"I need to start packing up, inside my tent should be a cooler with some drinks and a back pack with a few remaining sandwiches; just keep away from the alcohol."He added as he stepped over and knelt down beside the fire pit and deconstructed it.

"Once you get your fill you can help me by bringing my stuff over to my van over there."Samuel stated as he motioned over to a well used mini van off to the side that led to a path out of woods.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/10 22:17:13 )
He blinked. "But im not hungry. Thank you for the offer but im not hungry" he smiled and looked at all the things. "Where should i start?" He picked up a bag. It was heavier than he thought so he dropped it.

"Im so sorry! " he apologised and picked it back up a little more carefully.

"So what do you do then if you just wander?" he looked at the man and smiled gently

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/11 18:30:33 )
"Yes, cause your stomach wasn't growling a little bit earlier...."Samuel sighed.

"As for what I do....I'm a doctor, therefore, I offer my services to those who normally can't afford health care."Samuel added.

"There are far too many people whose health could be bettered if only there wasn't a price to pay for; I've made it my personal agenda to help as many people as I can before I die."He stated.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/12 02:16:19 )
Eke stopped looking at the man. How he wished this man was some sort of miracle worker.

"Thats noble." he smiled picking up a sandwich and taking a bite.

"I wish i could be like you, able to help where needed" he smiled and picked the bag back up and started hauling it to the van. "So where are headed to now?"

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 02:26:50 )
"I'm heading to next town over in the north; there's someone I have business with."Samuel replied as he finally made his way over to the van and placed his camping gear in.

"Other than that....I still have a ways to go to reach my final destination."He added ominously.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 02:51:32 )
"Wouldl you have any...glucose pills? Sugar pills or something?"he kicked the dirt. "I can be on my way after"

He had to admit...he was lonely. And being around a doctor would have its uses given his condition.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 03:20:03 )
Samuel looked over to the farthest corner of his van before groaning and rubbing the back of his neck; he was about to do something he wasn't sure if it would bite him later but he had a feeling he had to.

"Hey...if you want, you can come along for the time; I could use an assistant."Samuel suggested.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/02/13 03:42:06 )
"Really? I wouldnt be a bother?" he looked up hopeful.

"I mean i still need the sugar pills but id like to travel with someone." He smiled sweetly

"Travelling with a doctor would be perfect!" he chuckled and perked up
Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.