Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat + Size fashion

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 08:56:42 )

I'm looking for some plus size fashion. I like alternative fashion as well as kawaii pastel shit. I'm looking for sites that have cute plus size shit for decent prices and not like $50 for a shirt! If you know of any that are good quality and don't take forever, please link me :3

also @me to get my attention

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 09:22:42 )

@Momochii: I can't speak for the quality (as I've not been able to order from there yet), but I'm Plus sized as well, and I've been checking out Rosegal for the past bit.
They have some nice lookin' things, so might be worth looking into for you as well?
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 11:33:06 )

As far as the website mentioned above there are atleast 4 other similair sites. All selling the same clothes. Quality depends. I have ordered once from a similair site and I thought all my clothes where fine quality wise. But people have been also complaining about the quality being horrible.
Maybe you can also look at the following sites: lanebryant, torrid, avenue, curvysense & forever21

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 11:36:58 )

@Momochii: Oops I forgot to ping you.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 16:43:54 )
@Momochii: I'm not classically plus sized anymore (I was not too long ago) but I am WAY too tall and big to buy clothes most anywhere. I ALWAYS shop thrift. Not only do they sell pretty on-trend stuff these days, a lot of it comes in brand-new with the tag on, never worn. Even if they don't have stuff that instantly screams the style you want, you can mix and match and add accessories (even break out the needle and thread or hot glue gun if you feel so inclined) to achieve an on-point look that only you will have. If you need to shop online rather than in person, I do believe there are online thrift venues, but I imagine that would be just as questionable sizing/quality wise as any place else on the internet :p
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/30 18:08:40 )

How plus sized are we talking exactly? If you know your measurements you might can find some stuff on ali express, though I find there's a limit to how "plus" those get. If your measurements are under 110cm you can probably find some cute stuff there. I usually have to order custom sizes when ordering overseas so it gets pricey, but you usually get what you pay for so long as you take care of the garment.

There's also Bodyline if you're interested in lolita fashion (though I think they have some things that would be cute for everyday wear too). They often have free shipping deals and their prices are really affordable.

On a regular day you'll find me wearing tshirt and jeans though because I'm lazy.

I can attest to the thrift store thing though. I've found some really cute work clothes there before for anywhere between $2-7. My very favorite jacket of all time I got at a thrift store for $6. The best part though is that they've already gone through the wash so you know they'll be easy to care for.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.