Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Arcade The Arcade Hangout!!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:05:24 )
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

A thread for those in the arcade forum to get to know each other better!! Y'all can chill here and talk about life events and whatnot. Be nice and share the love! :vanora_heart:

Also, to start this off, here's a little Q&A that you can do to get to know each other better!! I'll answer as well!! :vanora_smile:

Q1: How'd you find Voltra?

Q2: Did you use any other avi site? Were they fun?

Q3: Do you go to school?
Q3.1: If you have a major/minor? If so, would you like to share?

Q4: What do you like to do in your free time?

Q5: Do you have a favorite game?

Q6: If you were trapped in am island, what animal would you want trapped with you?

Q7: Is there anything else you'd like to share?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 00:17:58 )
A1: I found this through Facebook!! It came up as a suggestion and I feel in love!!
A2: I currently use Recolor and sometimes Gaia. I like Zomg on Gaia and Recolor is very cool. I'm Halestorm on Recolor and am Halestorm96 on Gaia!!
A3: I'm not in school, yet!! I graduated and haven't found what to go to college for yet!!
A4: I like watching anime and hanging out with my friends!! Also, I cosplay.
A5: I like all different kinds of games, but I think adult card games are fun. I in guess What Do You Meme and superfight!! For electronic games, anything in the Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon series! I also like Fantasy Life and Tomodachi Life!! I'm waiting to get my hands on Miitopia soon!!
Q6: Honestly, maybe a cat or dog.
A7: My Pottermore house was originally Hufflepuff, but since the newer test back in 2016 it have me Gryffindor. I still say I'm a Hufflepuff though.
@me please
I'm literal trash. |Quest

Donator — Roleplayer Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 08:58:51 )
Hello, Halestorm, like the band Halestorm? I love them! Familiar Taste of Poison is a great song and I also love I Miss the Misery.

Anyway, I discovered this place through someone I was chatting with on Caedon. We were just posting and she posted a link, so I clicked it and joined and then started donating right away to get items XD

I went on many avatar sites in the past. Caedon, Gaiaonline, Syndrone, Sapherna, Roliana. Pretty much all of them ever XD

In my free time, I mainly like to just chat or role-play with people. I role-play a lot. I find writing a lot of fun and I enjoy it more than anything else.
This is my topic in the Exchange. Please go buy my items. I have old crate items and orb items for sale.

https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7218/#666694

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 11:47:01 )
I don't think this thread is allowed @ v @

sell me rigs please♥

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.