Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Sham's Dreamy Quest - [ Open! | Editing2023 ]

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 03:09:05 )

@Shampoo: I'm still glad you remember to log back online. xD I mean we have each other's twitter so we haven't totally lost contact. c:

Ooh, Avalyss's staff new site route sounds interesting! A game huh? I've heard of the avatar forum website but never joined. But I'll definitely keep an eye out when they open!

Oh wow, that trip must have taken a toll on your mental health, huh? I'm glad to hear that your mental health is getting better and is stable now that you're home, right? At least, now you can rest and recuperate on your own time! Take it slow and don't feel the need to rush anything! <3

I have tried getting some friends to join Pantheon (and voltra too). But they haven't said anything else, and I just don't want to keep bothering them about it. xD But yeah, it would be nice to have more people join and get the word out too.
    Haha, yea...i have a hard time seeing the site when i use my phone...which isn't optimal since the screen is so small but it works like normal. And i'm glad to hear you can change your avi just fine on your iPad/mobile consider the amount of dyes and the custom layering system. xD Lol, can be a the signature Shampoo avi if there isn't that blue in there. o uo

Oh man, good luck with catching up with inktober! It's a lot of work trying to draw every day or almost everyday! I skipped it this year because i got so stressed thinking about it and only did two days last year. :(

Sounds like you have a lot of work ahead of you! And it definitely would help you get rid of, sell, or donate things you don't need anymore. Oh no, I definitely understand what you mean when it comes to parents not respecting your space or privacy. I still live with my parents and used to have that problem. We've talked about it and thankfully, they've backed off. But I've never been a messy person so I never gave them a reason to constantly check my room all the time like my younger siblings. xD

Right now, the abnormal psych class is my favorite because I find the subject interesting (plus i understand it and my professor isn't boring LOL). And yeah! University/college students get out earlier than other students, but we also start the school year earlier xDD
    Ooh, got any plans for the upcoming holidays?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 04:56:13 )
@Valefor: I am on the roliana discord and someone posted their avi and it made me remember about voltras while I was in florida but it wasn't until now that I actually login but i had to google it to get the name right XD ;;;
I need to make it a routine or something calming to do everyday so that I can check and know what is happening here and on other sites.
I got out of the habit of getting on my laptop or even tablet computer. OTL ;;; I need to make it easier to use and work with!
I feel a little overwhelmed in my surroundings at the moment near my desk right now. I need to clean the floor around it from books, stamps, and ink pads I have right now that do not have a home at the moment. I want to organize them but i need to clean a spot in the basement to do that/ koijuhgyft ARGHH

Please do!! I think it was a little quiet but the leader/owner is very active and working out the details and issues with the site right now.
I am wishing them( the team) all the best and the best vibes and cheers!!

The trip was fun with my mom but i think it has? My Dad's family, my grandma is hard to talk to and my aunt never wanted to actually meet with us or hang out at ALL the whole four days we were there. That is a whole thing that will take up too many post to explain. My Mom's side was pretty good and fun but after the grandma's visit and painting a door it was hard to get into a nice working groove to finish things because the unexpected things happened. Like the washing machined needed new parts, my grandmie's stop light brake light switch stopped working and we need to fix it. We got super sleepy and had to keep going out to the hardware store to get all of the items we needed to finish the job;;; my great aunt had a small stroke in Sept about two weeks after my Dad's dad died (He died the last week of Aug) So its been a wild ride for both sides of the family and when it rain, it pours. My Great-aunt is doing pretty good and she can talk, drive, and basely as normal but there is moments where you can notice what happened to her after the stroke.

I wil try and keep my mind stable and calm; I almost got into the loop of feeling doubt and feeling bad about my skills in art and other things I am good at. So I needed to stop that moment or row. I stopped it while playing animal crossing and post here! Reading you post helped as well. I just need to get out of my mind and get to work! get my hands busy. <3

I miss the avi sites and I feel like even gaiaonline is having a hard time keeping active or having people on their site for a long time compared to when it was a few years old. Only about 4k people online at this time a few hours ago when I looked. So quiet. It's eerie. I know now or probably joining a new avi site is a lot of work trying to get gold for items or talking to new people can be hard? I know it is very easy to just lurk and never post much! I have a few new sites like that but never got a lot of users;; I know the feeling about not want to bug or nag them like that or bother bother bother them like Potter Tales! It can be others mad or not want to talk to you >//<;; I have bad experience with that. But those people weren't really close to me in any way.
I can't use my iPhone with Pantheon but i can see it pretty good with my iPad. I tired to get on the website with my laptop but it wouldn't load for me at ALL!!
So I had to use my iPad instead. WEIRD.

Oh!! I checked and went through all of the blues ;3 I think it is number 72(Sapperine) or there another blue I could use! I just need to use it on my clothes;; Hehe --
I still need to try out the custom laying system but I wanted to post a bit more before buying things! I think I bought too many things before I knew what I wanted! > w<

I did two watercolors pictures a day and I changed the brand of watercolors too but I stopped around the Day 8/9?? But I want to get back to it and try to do something small for each day or just do one a day so far. I started it this year because a rp group I am in was having a two month event that is like Art fight and I thought it was a good chance for me to work in watercolor and use all of my sets to see if I can get rid of a few or find one I like more than the others.
However a lot of things came up on the 10th day and I got sad and didnt have enough time to set up everything up.....also there was some arguments that set me off on a blue mood too. That is gone or is better now.

Hugs!!!! I know that stress and I had it as well!! I felt guilty for feeling behind and the gap got wider and wider;;;;

Same here but sometimes my Dad doesn't want a thing anymore, he will put it in my room or near my desk and it drives me up a WALL!! My mom will clean a spot in the basement and get to clean a spot open to clean more but my dad will fill it up again with things and we both are like......naw it'll stay that way so we dont need to clean the more mess. jiuyftd HAHAH poi ///feeling nuts.

Woooo~! That one definitely intrigued me as well! When the professor isn't boring or their voice isn't monotone is the best!!!
When they are excited or their voice is nice makes it easier to learn! True that!! I remember my college days XD;;; Always different to school to school too!
My upcoming holidays is .....sort of not holiday feeling or thats what my mom said. We dont have the feeling yet but we might have a small meal for Thanksgiving and might shop if there is something that the whole family wants or its a good deal. At the moment it is trying to organize the house and make sure that we can stay clean and vacuum things XD;;

I still havent unpacked and I got back on the 14th OTL

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 06:23:53 )

@Shampoo: I’m glad I could help. I got to post lots this event. ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 07:47:18 )
@Totalanimefan: GASP!! I am still shocked!! Shock face! How many times?!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 07:52:30 )

@Shampoo: I’m probably like 2-3000 posts. I’m not sure exactly how many

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 07:56:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Whoa!! I gotta step up my game!!
Sounds about right thou!! Probably more!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 07:58:22 )

@Shampoo: yeah it’s time to post like mad!
It is the end of the event though so it’s not as active in here but I’m still around.
Let’s chat in the event forum so we can get more currency. The raffle thread is a good place. I’ll ping you if I’m not the last two posters.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 08:34:38 )
@Totalanimefan: Thankies and I’m there!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 10:10:18 )
@Shampoo: heyyy welcome to voltra! Nice avi you already have!!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/17 23:11:03 )
@Miss Sandman: Heyy!!! Hello Miss Sandman!! Thank you! It is from a lot of help from Total and when I get lucky to post a lot!!
Also luck on the daily ship on the front page > w <

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 00:44:27 )
@Shampoo: hehe nice yeah the peez on here are really awesome and generous =)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 02:02:33 )
@Miss Sandman: They are and Total is one of the biggest generous beauty of them all!! > w <
I do not know how I will ever repay them! Art or something!! Talk to them all of the time and not leave them hanging as well 0 o0

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/18 09:37:42 )
@Shampoo: i learned everyone is happy if you just stay at the site and being active ^^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 00:39:51 )
@Miss Sandman: Very true and a good way to change your mood too?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/19 11:11:30 )
@Shampoo: definetly!!!! voltra IS a mood changer =)
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 00:45:45 )
@Miss Sandman: It is and I am glad that it is here to help x3

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/21 22:50:49 )

@Shampoo: Ohh okay! I only ever check the Roli's art channel xD Don't really bother to check the rest. ^^;

I feel ya. xD Sometimes, you're just too lazy to get on the laptop and wait for it to startup. xD
    And good luck with your cleaning and organizing! Take it easy if you can.

Oh my, your Florida trip sounded very eventful! I can see how some of the events could also be very stressful too. I wish the best for your Great Aunt and she continues to be well! c:

Yea, I feel like a lot of people have grown up and moved on from Gaia. Many others probably lost interest in avi sites altogether or are too busy to invest their time anymore. I'm sure there's other reasons why Gaia isn't as big as it was back in the day. I quit Gaia because none of my friends on active anymore, and I just lost interest in the site.
    It's weird that you can go on Pantheon on your laptop. Have you tried clearing your cache? Does it not load when you go on the site? And yes! I love that there's soo many colors to use! Once you start using the custom layering, you'll never want to go back to default layering. xD I know I'm hooked and take FOREVER to finish making an avi. xDD
    Also good luck earning more to get more shiny items! * 3* I'm definitely doing the same after spending most of my bricks on dyes LOL.

Oh wow, doing two watercolors a day must be a lot of effort! Do you plan ahead before you start on a piece? And that's a good idea to try out all your watercolors to see which ones you want and don't want anymore. It could definitely help you clean out a bit of your art supplies too. c:

Haha! I feel ya whenever my mom (it was only her) that would try to clean or move my stuff. But she stopped over the years and now focuses her attention on my sister's room. I hope to move out and live on my own when I graduate university and buy a car of my own someday. xD You can only deal with so much living with your parents still.

My psychology professor is passionate about the subject so it makes it more enjoyable. c: My stats professor is the same, but he has a really thick accent and doesn't really know how to choose his examples well. He also takes too long to explain one example or one question. So I lose interest or get even more confused. Thankfully, the class is easy and reading the book helps. I also just go online and learn it myself LOL. Oh cool! What did you major in?

Oh okay. And that doesn't sound too bad either. My family kind of does the same. We have a small meal since we don't really celebrate thanksgivings like other Americans. xD Annnd go shopping and look around stores especially during the Black Friday sales. xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/30 10:24:30 )

::sprinkles love on your quest::

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/4 04:11:43 )

-sprinkles more luck on Shampoo's thread- ^_^

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/23 04:15:06 )
@inatlaka: Thank you for the love sprinkles!

@dragoness129: HELLLLO~~~~! > w < Thankiesss!!!

@Valefor: aw... I only chat the chat or the avatar fun but I should post and check the art server more! The whole month has been just been sleeping and feeling bad about where I’m currently at in career and my skills at art and other things but only I can fix that or make myself feel better. Push that feeling away and do something.

I don’t know it’s just been really hard and I might have depression? Or just isolated from everything. Like I am lonely and just have no one to chat with or feel safe talking about common interests.

My laptop and computer take average time to start up but my sorry butt who doesn’t get in the chair and actually get on it or work on something. My organizing was still going slowly and the two weeks I didn’t do anything well I started to work on things and then my mood just shifted to “stop working” I went for sleeping and being tired all of the time. I went to the doctor’s a few days ago and I might have hyperthyroidism? Or it’s higher than then the okay levels. But I’ve been tired, can’t shallow right and sensitive to cold extremely where I’m inside and I feel like I am FREEZING!!!!

Thank you!!! It means a lot and my Great Aunt is doing pretty good I think? She is back to normal daily things I think!

It’s weird....I got to log in and it won’t load up the page and it just has the background color on but I use safari and I should try it again.

I am in a da art oc group and i picked the characters of other people so I sort of a color theme but I do sketch the profile out first and then mix the colors. I actually got rid of one I think or maybe two that I didn’t but like the mix or color on the paper.

I heard my gma is like that! Or is like Ike that with my male cousin on my dad’s side. My Dad used to put things in my room that don’t belong to me or he doesn’t want anymore and I just cleaned up that area and I’m just whyyyyyyyyyy are you like this!!?? If you don’t want it ask me and then if it’s a no then take it to the thrift!!!! Or sell it!!!?

I love when the teacher are in love with their subject and it’s Infectious And you get it too! I am bad with accents now. I used to be around more people with different accents but now I am not used to hearing them.

Same here. We just had a small meal with just three of us and then a friends dinner get to together at a special buffet dinner at ikea.
My family which is just myself and my parents plus two dogs now are the only family we have in the IL and everyone else is in FLA. Florida.

So we have been a close tight knit family that we are very much alone

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.