Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 20:09:57 )
How's it going, just joined today. Seems like a cool site. Anything I should check out?

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 20:17:05 )

Hey welcome to Voltra! Everyone's super nice here so feel free to jump into conversations. Be sure to check out the little calendar at the top to claim event items before they're gone. You're jumping in at the tail end of the event but there's still items to claim. =3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 20:30:23 )
@Priestess of Pie: Thank you for the tip. From looking around the events look fun, I've got a feeling I will like it here once I settle in! Good to meet you!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 20:34:33 )

@lief: hey welcome to Voltra. We’ve been having lots of people join us lately and we are happy to have you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 20:38:15 )
@Totalanimefan: Thank you, I'm glad to be here. It's nice to check out a new place!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 21:16:41 )

@lief: Welcome! We just opened a new forum called The Undercurrent for all your chatty needs if you want to check it out. c:
    And if you have any questions, feel free to ask! c:

Also, I'll send you some freebies to get you started!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 21:32:44 )
@Yixing: Awesome!! I'll check it out and thanks for the trade, that's amazing!! Thank you so much!

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 21:46:01 )

@lief: Anytime! And you're welcome!
    I hope you enjoy your time here!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 22:18:08 )

Welcome! =3
Remember to click the blimp on the main page.
It resets daily and you can earn volts or other nice items.
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 22:25:28 )
@Val: Thank you!! I seem to be having some trouble getting it to work possibly, does something normally pop up?

Voltie — Shy Kitten Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 22:30:49 )

@lief: Hmm from my experience, a box pops up telling you what you've got.
I find it harder to press on mobile though.
(^ㆁᴗㆁ^☆)ノ
@ for reply!

☾✧ quest tracker:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 22:38:50 )
@Val: Ok then, i'll keep trying it hahaha maybe it worked and I just didn't notice. thanks for your help

Donator — Frog bless Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 22:43:10 )

I think the blimp doesn't start giving out items until midnight after you join. I could be wrong though.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 22:47:02 )
@Priestess of Pie: Ah cool, I'll try it around that time then, thanks!!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 00:31:25 )

@lief: Welcome! You look pretty darn cool already! If you need a list of items not available in shops here's the handy dandy Item Museum

So what do you like to do for fun?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 00:36:45 )
Saeyra:

@lief: Welcome! You look pretty darn cool already! If you need a list of items not available in shops here's the handy dandy Item Museum

So what do you like to do for fun?

Thanks, tried to figure out what i could put together for the starting volts plus some friendly trades and event items haha!!

I'll be sure to check out the museum!

As for fun, I like shows and video games and spend most of my time doing stuff with my wife and kids! Also a looong time Gaia member which is actually how I found this site. On Gaia I spent most of my time rping in guilds and when they existed I liked theorizing about events and NPCs and such, just general backstory stuff.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 00:45:36 )

@lief: oooh thats so sweet! How many kids you got? Its just me and my hubby currently but we are planning to start a brood too at some point.

Well you are in luck! We have an event currently running and one of the official threads is an AMA for our NPCs here. And if you click the little animated calendar next to your avatar's control panel each one of the items comes with a journal entry for you to read :vanora_smile: We are a young site so our lore and stuff isn't too deep yet. If you have any other lore related questions we have a writer team who will be so happy to answer them.

Always ping me please.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 00:56:16 )
@Saeyra: We have 2 going on 3 so we stay pretty busy haha. Good luck with your own adventure, best thing ever but you will lose almost all your free time. Main reason I have time to be on here today is because my family is out of town right now haha.

Sweet, i'll check out the event! Thanks for the help!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 01:07:13 )
@bum: Thank you, it's good too meet another friendly face!!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/6 01:20:28 )
What's up man. You look pretty neat already. Meanwhile, I am just a blob.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.