Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Scattered Moonlight

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 01:58:30 )
It wasn't the boy, but the actual demon that struck her. It was unknown where the boy had gone. Dante's head snapped in the direction his sister yelped in, and he tightened his hold on his scythe handle. "Gotcha." He swiftly turned to shield his sister from another attack and managed to pin the little trickster demon against the lower flight of stairs. "Now, Yuri!"

The boy seemly reappeared at the top of the stairs when the lights flickered, and the demon held its claw out to him as if asking for him to help and the boy looked as if he didn't know what to do, of course, Dante couldn't see any of this.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 16:49:35 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri used that chance to slice through the demon with her katana,"Demon down." She said, trying to keep calm, despite the fact her wound was really hurting her,"But something tells me that there's more going on than just this..."

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 17:46:23 )
The boy sank when the demon was killed. "Why.." He murmured. "Why'd you have to come here?" He asked, putting a hand on his head. "Easy." Dante spoke. "We're just here to deal with your demon problem." He said. The boy slowly stood. "It wasn't a problem until the church stuck their nose in it!" He said, causing Dante to blink. "What?" The boy blinked when he saw Sayuri in pain, and slowly walked down the stairs. "He hurt you..?" He asked, as if unable to believe it. "He's never attacked us.." Dante frowned and stepped in front of his sister, not trusting this boy. "Demons don't attack their host, it'd be suicide for them. Without a host, they can't live in our world." He explained. "I need to take care of the one inside your sister." He said quietly.

The boy paused, and lowered his eyes. "Let me tend to yours first. She's hurt." He glanced at Sayuri. "Would you let me look at your wound, miss?"

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 13:58:00 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri looked a bit worried about the idea. She looked at Dante, before looking back at the boy and nodded,"Okay." She said softly, showing him her shoulder. She whimpered slightly as it was a pulsing kind of pain,"I can't believe the church did this to you two." She said softly, as if in shock,"We come from one the next town over... It sounds like we were set up to kill innocent kids because the people who run the church here couldn't do it..." Sayuri looked over at the boy again,"Dante will get rid of that demon in your sister, big guy. He's one of the best of what we do."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/1 02:29:51 )
Dante really didn't like the idea of this boy getting closing enough to his sister to look at her wound, but even as a blind person, he could tell the kid wasn't jerking his leg. Sayuri sounded hurt when she spoke, so he nodded lightly and let the boy pass him. He carefully shifted her clothes just enough to get a good look at the wound, and his eyebrows furrowed. "There's a first aid kit just in the other room." He spoke, noticing Dante's attitude changed. "Take my sister and get her taken care of.. I'm staying right here." Dante spoke. He could feel something, but he didn't quite know what- only that it couldn't be good.

The boy nodded and slowly led Sayuri into the other room where he could actually treat her wound. He pointed to a stool as he picked up up the first aid kit. "Sit there, and lower the sleeve of your dress if you can. I'll need to get passed the fabric in order to clean it properly."

Meanwhile Dante focused on his untapped ability as a blind exorcist, relying on his other senses to scan feel out the area. Man, he hated having to focus so much.. It really did take a lot out of him.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 00:00:32 )
You can die anytime...

Aria nodded and did as the boy requested, although she hated leaving Dante alone. She knew he could defend himself; She just hated that he couldn't see. It worried her. But she knew he knew what to do so for now she tried to relax and get her wound looked at,"Thank you." She said softly,"For helping me like this."

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 01:30:59 )
The boy nodded lightly once he had purified, cleaned, and patched up her wound with the supplies inside the first aid kit. "It's..the least I could do.." He murmured , sounding a bit more timid now that it was just them. "Leon, that's my name.. My sister's name is Azzi.." He spoke quietly. "I'm sorry you got hurt."

---

After a moment longer of focusing his energy on scanning the area around him, he finally saw something. The aura of a trickster trying to hide, several actually. There were enough to form a small group of six, and a very strange and dark aura coming from the room they were hiding in. It was almost overpowering. He released the ability and used his scythe to hold himself steady. "Found you.."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.