Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Scattered Moonlight

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 20:39:41 )
Once they started.moving, Dante quietly allowed his sister to lead him.They walked for a bit time before stopping, and Dante assumed they had arrived. But he wasn't picking.up anything.. "Yuri.. Where are we?" He asked quietly. It didn't feel like they were in the town anymore.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 20:59:07 )
You can die anytime...

"We have to go to the next town over." Sayuri said softly,"We are half way there in the woods. It is getting dark so I'm preparing to set up camp for us for the night. Hang on while I get things set up.' She quickly got a tent put up, a campfire going, and other things needed to camp out at night without any major problems.

but living takes true courage.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 22:00:22 )

Dante quietly listened to her and simply sat down on the soft grass. "No wonder it's so peaceful.." He murmured. The woods were usually peaceful, especially with it getting late.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/3 23:37:18 )
You can die anytime...

Soon everything was ready and Sayuri sat down beside him quietly, starting on their dinner. It real look y was peaceful put there. She relaxed a little bit before looking over at Dante,"Hungry?" She asked softly.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:28:03 )
Dante could smell her cooking, and it gave him a small appetite, but not much. He was just enjoying being with his sister, away from the church and the Father. He shook his head some when she spoke, and lowered his head. "Not really..but for you, I can eat." He murmured, sort of teasing her. "What are we having?"

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:31:37 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri smiled,"Something I hadn't made in a while." She said as she cooked,"Can you recognize it?" She was making him his favorite meal, something she usually managed to make him a couple of times a year. Sometimes the Father was stingy or picky over what would be made for who so since they were on there own at the moment, she wanted to make something that would make him happy, something he would enjoy.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:37:51 )
Dante closed his eyes and focused on the scent of the meal. He could smell a few different things that he vaguely remembered eating a while back, but he mostly remembered the dish and opened his when again. "My stew." He said casually, smirking some. When did she have time to find all the ingredients and spices though?

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 00:40:22 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri smiled and nodded,"Yup." She said softly, as it cooked,"Remember a couple days ago I had permission to make it for you, but things got so hectic I ended up not cooking dinner that night? Well I kept what ingredients I could store and managed to grab what I needed before we left." She gently took one of his hands, patting it gently,"I felt bad I didn't get to make it for you so I'm doing so now."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 01:42:26 )
Dante quietly lowered his head as she spoke. She was going out of her way for him, again. It made him smirk some and reached his free hand up to her head before lightly ruffling her hair. "You're still down about that? What an I gonna do with you?" He chuckled quietly before running said hand over the back of her long hair. " Hey.. Yuri.. Don't ever cut your hair, okay? " Though it was random, he felt he needed to tell her that.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 01:50:50 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri blinked,"My hair...?" She asked, "You don't want me to cut my hair...?" She couldn't help but smile,"I don't ever plan to. Unless it's to trim some dead ends or thin it out some. You know how thick my hair can get." Soon she saw the stew was finished. She moved away to get a couple of bowls and forks from her bag. She started to get a big bowl of stew together for him and gently gave it to him before getting her own bowl of stew.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 02:04:39 )

Dante chuckled at her response and lowered his hands into his lap, and waited for the stew to be done. When was finished, and Sayuri carefully gave.him a bowl, he quietly thanked her a s he carefully took the bowl from her hands and set it down on the grass. He let it cool for a minute before beginning to eat.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:47:41 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri smiled and settled down next to him again, slowly eating her stew as well. She was quiet, not wanting to bother him. She tried to focus on what they had to do: Get to the next town safely, protect the kids and get the exorcism done. She wasn't all the much in a rush to head back to the church. She almost wished they didn't have to go back. They didn't really but that was the only place that was ever like home, or at least to her it was like home. Mostly because Dante was there. He had always been looking out for her and now that his sight was gone she was going to do the same for him.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 16:58:22 )
After eating his stew and getting lost in his own thoughts, he laid down on the soft grass and looked up at the night sky even though he couldn't see. This job would be a pain, even if he knew how to sniff out a trickster. Dealing with it and keeping the kids safe would be difficult. It was no wonder the Father gave to the job to them. One of them could track the demon while.looking after the kids, while the other dealt with the little vermin. Piece of cake, right?

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 19:13:49 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri finished up her stew and washed up their dishes before putting them and the leftover stew back in the bag. She pulled out a sleeping bag for Dante in case he decided he wanted it as well as pulling out her own. She looked up at the night sky too,"I could describe the sky to you... if you wanted." She said softly.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 19:52:14 )

Dante smiled some as his sister laid next to him and spoke. He closed his eyes and nodded lightly. "I would actually really like that.." He murmured quietly.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 20:51:49 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri smiled and did so, describing it just as it was, something so beautiful and awe inspiring. She sighed softly, wishing he could really see it."

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/4 22:05:30 )
Listening to his sister describe th night sky, along with the stars, soon he was asleep on the soft grass. Fast asleep. A sleep he hadn't been able to enter since the incident due to nightmares.

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:08:58 )
You can die anytime...

Sayuri laird there with him, keeping guard all night to make sure her brother could get some sleep in peace for a change.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/5 01:31:15 )

Dante woke sometime in the middle of the night for one reason or another, and heard some noises. "Yuri..? Get some sleep.." He murmured quietly, "There's nothing out here.."

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/7 17:55:34 )
You can die anytime...

"I'm alright." Sayuri said softly, still keeping an eye out. She always did this, keeping an eye out on things. She was tired yes and could really use the sleep, but she didn't want to leave Dante without someone there to see anything.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.