Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee whew boy I'm from Gaia and I have no idea what I'm doing

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 00:04:35 )
That is basically all I can actually say about myself lmao

Hey hi. I'm Quotesy here, Quotesy on Gaia. I just decided to pop on over here out of curiosity because someone had mentioned this site on a CB forum and I decided to check it out.

I mainly RP and write on Gaia.c:

How's everyone doing this new year?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 00:25:35 )
Welcome to Voltra.
Wow I feel old for having to ask this question but what does CB stand for? ChatBox? Code-something
I also used to be a lurker on gaia then everything changed and I got nuts from all thedaily notifications leaving me to find other places to hang out and lurk.. Voltra being one of the places ;)
If you have any questions about Voltra dont be afraid to ask, people are prety helpful here. :)

Voltie — He/Him/His Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 00:31:17 )
Yay. Welcome aboard dude! I have a 14 year old Gaia account. I used to be an active member there before the hyper inflation destroyed everything lol
There is something haunting in the light of the moon;
It has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/01/2 00:35:41 )

@Quotesy: Welcome to Voltra! Its nice to have you! If you have any questions about where to find stuff or anything else don't hesitate to ping me! :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.