Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What did you do for christmas?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 08:20:27 )
@Another movie addict: What games did you play? ;o;

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 13:27:54 )

@Mimgu: Played some Creativerse, Minecraft, and World of Warcraft. :3

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 14:17:52 )
@Another movie addict: Oh damn, I love Creativerse! I used to play that quite a lot on my previous laptop. And I really likee WoW too, I used to play it with my friend couple of years ago but I don't anymore.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 14:32:26 )

@Mimgu: Lol mostly on Creativerse I've been fixing my new house. I hated the interior the person used on their blueprint.So I had to gut the whole thing.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 15:37:59 )
Ate a bunch of meat & cheese. >:D
Mostly I just lazed around the house... Didn't have anyone to go visit so we took it easy.
[92/150]

Graphic Artist // I love to draw avatars! // Cats are pretty great.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 16:02:17 )
My family gathered at my grandmothers house for Christmas.It's kind of like a potluck but I made a lot. I made two cheesecakes,a brisket,roasted vegetables, gumbo and hello dollies.I actually offered to cook most of this. I like cooking even during the holidays because it calms me.... yeah I'm weird.

My grandmother always decorates the house from top to bottom every year. There's never just one tree either. I usually help with the decorations along with the cooking each year. Each year we have about 30 people over for Christmas dinner.Which is a small number compared to the actual number of family members that I have.

I brought three of my cats over to Christmas dinner.I didn't bring my dog or oldest cat because they don't travel well.My grandmother had a singing gingerbread man that played Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree,it startled my cats.

I bought my niece some clothes, a unicorn plush, and gel pens.I ran out of gold wrapping bows so I used a copper scouring pad as a decoration. My brother thought it was stupid but I didn't care and neither did my niece who ripped the paper off without looking anyway.I made my aunt cry from the present I got her. It was a suitcase that she lost as a kid and I found it by chance at a thrift store. I don't even know what possessed me to go there anyway. I also got my dog an ugly Christmas sweater because I can.

https://i.imgur.com/z4hlP9p.png[/img]

@Mimgu:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/27 16:24:04 )
@Vampiretaco: I don't think that's weird at all! I think it can be really calming for some people. It isn't for me but that's mainly because I just can't cook. I am having cook lessons in class so, maybe one day lmao.

But damn, all that food sounds delicious! Even if it were too much you can always eat it again the next day, right? Also, it's better too much than too less in my opinion. For me. having 30 people over would be a LOT. Lol, usually for christmas we only have both my grandma's over and that's it. I still live with my parents and sister, so.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 21:16:54 )

Made tamales, ate tamales at someone else's house, and that's pretty much it, lmao
as for gifts, concert tickets and a shirt were my faves
also the video game DMC5, but that doesn't come out until March, lol

pls don't

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/28 21:32:02 )
I went out to stay for a few days at my grandparents house. Had dinner at my auntie's and it was super stressful because there was like, 20 people there and I didn't know most of them. Oof, the anxiety is real.

Opened gifts I mostly just got some clothes which, solid. I got excited about socks. Shows 1) what an adult I am now and 2) what a human disaster I am that I need to be given socks.

Oh and I did some Christmas baking. That's about it.

Just got home today actually, my cat hasn't left me alone since I got here...

young dumb and full of crumbs

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.