Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Looking for Playmates

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 00:54:53 )
Hello, I'm looking for people to role play with. Either a small group or one on one. I haven't been a GM (game master) for some time. So, with that in mind. If you consider role playing with me. Please, can you be the one to set it up? ^.^; Thank you in advance!

Things I'll play:
Vampires
Werewolves
Elementals (anything fantasy really)
Quad (mainly wolves, can do dragons, horses, cats)
Present
Medieval
Original

I will not play any movies, fanfic, books, comics, ect.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:52:15 )
@Artemis Red: Do you have any sort of ideas for anything? If not, I may have an idea for a modern fantasy genre thread =)

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 01:58:16 )
@Lunakiri: I have one, but it is complicated to do on forums. Probably will use it for when the factions open up. That way I can space out the areas and no one will get confused. xD

If you have an idea, let's hear it! ^.^

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:04:21 )
@Artemis Red: I'm not sure what kind of characters you like to play, so ... this is something that would largely work with any sort of character.

My girl was born blind, due to her mother having been a drug addict [pick somethin, anything, she was likely on it. > <] and as a result, it has destroyed her eyes. [Along with given her a weak immune system, but the main thing, really, would be the lack of vision] She came out all right overall, but yeah.

Anyway, she wears a special visor that connects - via magic of course - to her head, and it gives her the ability to see. There are cameras on it to allow her to see what is ahead of her.

Now, there's someone out there who is looking to steal all the magic the world has to offer. Most of it is gone already, taken, stolen. It's causing global issues - crops are dying, weather isn't as calm or predictable as it was before, volcanoes, storms, etc are far more commonly occurring... it's just throwing the world into a massive state of disarray.

So he's gotta be stopped.

And it's up to a couple of the last people WITH any sort of magic [or as I usually say, mana] to stop his sorry ass before he kills everyone, and everything

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 08:08:00 )
Hello! I'm interested in a few of your subjects; vampires, elementals - did you currently have any ideas for these?

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 09:46:49 )
@Lunakiri: Interesting. I could work with that. Just need to know the guide lines of which to not over step.

@Lithium: Vampires, eh. The normal Vampires against humans or Vampire trying to improve on humanity in some way.
Elementals, perhaps a quest of some kind.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 22:43:34 )
@Artemis Red: There really aren't any limits to overstep, I don't think.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:28:14 )
Do you require love interests to be the main push for the plot? Or do you like to focus on storyline to push things forward?

I've had this plotline in my head where the far that have been in hiding for years and years finally came out in public. Eventually their populations took back over and now it's humans that are in hiding or under the control of various fae. Like in a vampires ...oh what's it called. Seethe? As blood donor for when they're hungry. ECT. Type stuff. But humans are now the minority and practically an endangered species.

Voltie — She, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 23:04:15 )
@Shadami: I usually let the storyline determine what the focus is.

Ooo, nice.

Donator — she, her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 02:41:39 )
@artemis red: I like the idea of vampires trying to improve humanity. That could go in a lot of directions.
Changing humanity for their gain, to save the world, options limitless.
Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 21:53:03 )
@Artemis Red:

What do you think. Something you'd be interested in than? i saw that vampires was a thing you wanted to do. i'm okay with playing human, vampire, whatever. :]
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.