Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Fuller House

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/20 03:46:39 )
I love Fuller House and I'm enjoying season 4. It's like Full House never ended! As a kid, DJ was probably my favorite. The actress's political views have tainted my like for her character a lot, though, so nowadays Stephanie is my favorite. I'm also kind of in love with her. lol! I'm glad Jodie Sweetin seems to have gotten her life cleaned up. She looks like she often doesn't know what to do with her hands, which is a little offputting, but I still really enjoy her character.

I like Kimmy better now than I did when I was a kid, and her brother Jimmy is adorable. I love the cameo appearances of Jesse, Becky, Danny, and Joey. DJ's and Kimmy's kids are really cute characters, especially the flamboyant Max. Fernando is hilarious and handsome. I like DJ better with Steve than Matt, for old time's sake. =P

It just...feels like coming home, watching this show. Ah, I love it so much!

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/23 01:44:50 )

That is what I am watching right now while typing tonight. ^_^
It is a great series! I do love that they kept the same actors and actresses from the original cast!
[180/500]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.