Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Makes myself comfortable. pls.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 08:15:21 )
@Yuracye: Same here, but as of tomorrow, I probably won't be able to get on til the afternoons. I work at 6:25am to at least 4:30pm.

Yeah, this is true. I was thinking that if I do a really indepth post, it will probably be my hangout on here. I was thinking about making one where us Gaia users can chat. It doesn't have to be people from Gaia though.
AH! No one can stop the Yuracye!

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:15:05 )
@mandy amour: AH, thank you!! I'm getting pretty comfy already, so that's a good start. C:

@queen prisma: Ahhh, same here. I usually work 8-5, but I'll be working later tomorrow night. x ____ x ;; Plus I have the demo plan I'll be teaching, so I have that too. |||OTL.

There you go! Usually you'd need posts that require more information in hangouts. Well, in most ones I've noticed that anywayy. u vu //
Well I'd be there for sure! Q VQ !!!
BWHAHAHA. I AM UNSTOPPABLE.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:21:11 )
@Yuracye: Oh! Good luck with your demo plan tomorrow! I hope you do well! The good thing is that its at 95% right now. It might be at 99% or passed the next time we get on tomorrow. :)
This is true. :) I also want to do a nice layout, but I'm not sure how I'm going to do it. v_v I kinda want to do a banner for it with everyone's avi that happens to go on there. Like two or four per banner or something like that. I'll have to make it up in my test forum on Gaia before I put it on here, I want it to look nice. :)
OH NO! SHE HAS A CRAZY LOOK IN HER EYE! D:

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 05:52:08 )
@queen prisma: Thanks! I hope I do well too! TT ____ TT I keep going back and forth between being nervous and confident. It's killing me. orz. I just need it to be done and over with- and hopefully they offer me a job. ;;; They have a Kindergarten position open, so let's hope they give me that. > > ;;;
AHHHHHHHHH. IS IT REALLY? OMG. I hope we can reach it tonight!! I'd love to be on when it happens. q vq !!
Augh, I don't know either. I'm usually really bad at those types of things. Weep. I use a lot of the same things all the time.
Oooooh. That's a lot of work though. x ___ x

I ALWAYS HAVE A CRAZY LOOK IN MY EYE.O U O !!!

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:11:25 )
@Yuracye: I'm sure you will do fine. :) I know you will get it, plus Kindergarten sounds like fun! Just make sure they don't eat the glue. xD
Same here, lol, but it may or may not though, but who knows?
Yeah, it is gonna be a whole lot of work. I'm thinking about probably going to add a few avi arts on the side of it, you know? Like if I have a few MODs that watch the forum while I'm gone, they have their own little thing with art of their avi. :) But the avi art might not make the cut though, lol. xD

RUN AWAY! SHE IS GONNA EAT ME!
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 06:45:35 )
@queen prisma: Gosh, I hope so. I'm pretty excited if I do get this job. q ___ q Especially if it mwans more pay.
Ahhh, I would love Kindergarten! They're just so cute and you really get the chance to mold them and teach them the basics. I mean, I think that's part of the reason why I'm with the two year olds now. It's when they're just starting to talk and really express themselves? It's kind of like Kindergarten with entering school. You know? It makes sense in my head. Lmao.
Yeh, I know that feel. q vq !!
Well I hope you're able to do it! Just remember not to stress about it!

BWHAHAHA. Well, good thing I just ate dinner. So, I think you're safe for now. q vq ;;

TH | dA

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.