Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Changing the Timestream

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 03:52:07 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Alex continued to glare at Ana, but Jackson spoke again.

"Relax, I'll be fine." he said to her.

"The doggie's probably all bark and no bite, anyway." he added, causing more snickering.

"I'm warning you, shut up!" Alex snarled.

"Bark!Bark! Bark!" Jackson taunted again, causing Alex to charge towards him, which was met with Jackson sidestepping and dodging him.

However, as soon as he did so, he found his foot stuck to the floor, seemingly from a strong glue-like substance that had suddenly appeared.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 03:57:00 )

Ana just shook her head.

"All right, Alex? Why in the seven blazes of hell do you hate me so much?" She asked after a moment.

"I have done nothing to cross you, and even helped get your grades back up to par last year." She added.

"So why? What is it about me that pisses you off so much?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 04:06:26 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"He's the kind of dog that bites the hand that feeds him?" Jackson responded.

This seemed to anger Alex even more, and he charged at Jackson once again, aiming a wild haymaker punch right at him.

Even though his foot was glued to the floor, Jackson managed to duck down and rise up again, using Alex's momentum to flip him over, landing hard on his back.

This seemed to knock the wind out of him, as he lay there, concentrating on remembering how to breathe.

'MAN, those judo lessons come in handy.' Jackson thought.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 04:08:35 )

Ana just stepped up to the downed Alex and sighed.

"Release Jackson, Alex." She stated as she held a hand out to help him off.

"Come on, get to your feet." She added, her voice kind. She was trying to prove to him that she had no hard feelings, but for all she knew that would backfire. Seriously at that.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 04:21:40 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"......................" Alex was silent for a moment, before reached out and took her hand.

As she helped him to his feet, Jackson found his foot free, as the substance disintegrated into nothing.

"Cool." he said, as a staff member showed up.

"What's the commotion here!?" they demanded.

"Alex and I got into a little bit of a... scuffle." Jackson quickly answered.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 04:24:22 )

Ana was silent for a moment.

"There was an encounter between these two," She agreed, knowing that if she said she was involved and that Alex was originally targetting her, that it would likely not go well for the teen.

"Nothing serious happened, thankfully." She added after a moment before looking to Alex.

"Are you all right?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 04:45:56 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....hmph." Alex grunted.

"Right. You two." the staff member said to Jack and Alex.

"Headmaster's office. NOW." they ordered them.

"Yessir." Jackson replied.

"Hmph." Alex grunted again, as they two of them started to leave the cafeteria.

As they did, Jackson quickly looked back at Ana, and gave her a quick wink.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 04:47:48 )

Ana sighed as they walked off.

"Why do you start shit, Alex?" She asked quietly as she straightened up the couple of chairs that had been knocked over on the event.

Maybe I should check and see if Diane is doing all right... that's usually thec ause... she thought before sighing lightly and shaking her head

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:06:05 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

A little bit later, Ana was walking past the headmaster's office, when she saw Jackson exiting the door, into the hallway. He looked around, and waved upon seeing her.

"Yo." he said as she approached.

"Alex is still in there." he told her, gesturing to the office.

"Professor McCoy apparently had some more words to say to him." he said further.

"...words that I probably don't need to hear, to be honest." he then added with a small shrug.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:08:35 )

"You would likely not wish to hear it." Ana commented with a light sigh.

"There is a quite a large number of events with him, and they are not as nice as you might think, either." She paused.

"Thank you, for caring enough to step in."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:20:20 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

Jackson just shrugged.

"Well, from all you've said, his sister's really nice, despite being a recluse." he told her. "I figured the last thing she needs is for her brother to get expelled for attacking a staff member." he reasoned.

"Oh yeah, I got detention for a few days." he then muttered.

"Odds are Alex'll get worse." he said further.

"By the way, how do you know his sister, anyway?" he then asked her.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:22:29 )

"Detention isn't horrible." Ana commented before pausing.

"Well, depending on who it is in that is in charge." She added.

"And Diane? Oh, she was a student here for awhile when she was younger." She told him honestly. "She and Alex are twins, so she was here before her specialty got out of hand."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:36:48 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I feel for her." Jackson responded.

"I mean, I've never met her, but I feel for her." he said further.

"Anyway, yeah, as it was my first offense, and all I really did was defend myself, I earned a few detentions. I got off lightly." he went on.

"But yeah, figured I'd taunt Alex, get him to attack ME instead." he continued with a shrug.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:40:05 )

"It really does make it look better on him." Ana agreed.

"Anyway, come on." She said. "It's really time to have something akin to lunch, because I'm hungry and I was there fo rlunch before Alex decided to have a problem."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 05:55:49 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"....ah, yeah." Jackson said.

"I didn't get to eat lunch." he remembered, as his stomach growled lightly.

"I got in, saw there was a commotion, asked..." he started to say, before he trailed off, remembering the commented about Ana and him that the student had made.

His face then turned red for a moment, but he shook it off as best he could, and cleared his throat.

"Anyway, yeah, let's get food." he agreed.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 06:00:07 )

"Come on. We should be able to get something decent at this time. I don't think they would have everything fr4om lunch packed up yet, despite the fact that we are at the tail end of lunch." Ana said with a smile.

After they had managed to get some food and were sitting down, she sighed lightly.

"Sorry about the glue factor." She added.

"Alex is one of the best fighters here, due to his ability to ... well... glue his opponents in place."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 06:21:16 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"It's cool." Jackson replied.

"Seriously, not even any sort of residue on me." he told her.

"But yeah, I can see why he's one of the best fighters here." he said. "Being able to control your opponents' mobility is a major advantage." he reasoned.

"Sadly for him, I learned how to do combat, even when I can't move properly." he told her.

"I'm not overly strong or buff, so I need to use my opponents' speed and strength against them." he reasoned further.

"S'why I know judo, essentially."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 06:26:18 )

"That makes sense. It's unfortunate for him. You could have cracked one of his ribs with that impact." She commented.

"Anyhow, how are you finding things here?" She asked after a moment. "I haven't really had a chance to ask yet."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 06:45:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I could have, and I adjusted the angle a bit to lighten some of said impact, to try and avoid that." Jackson replied. "But still, yeah, he's lucky he just had the wind knocked out of him." he agreed.

"And I like it here." he told her.

"People aren't scared of me." he said.

"They pay no attention to the goggles once they know what my deal is." he went on.

"Some people even think my power is really cool." he then told her, a hint of pride and relief to his tone.

"Overall, aside from some minor altercations, some people hating me because... well... they're hateful... and Alex... I'm really enjoying it here." he summarized.

"Coming here is one of the best things to have happened to me."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/24 06:49:00 )

Ana nodded.

"Of course." She said. "Everyone here has their own quirk, so to speak." She said with a chuckle.

"And gaze based ones are not the most common. If you want common, largely they are touch based."

"So you are a bit of a rarity, and I would not be surprised if ore often than not you find people who are quite honestly interested in what you can do."
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.