Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat READY THE CONFETTI!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 00:59:53 )
I JUST FINISHED MY UNDERGRAD
time to catch up on several years worth of sleep woops

Also let's celebrate

but also sleep...

Now I have free time so I'll get to working on my art exchange work on here and also watch Aquaman and hopefully be more active on here.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:08:03 )

@Ixora: Woo!! Congratulations!! Looking forward to seeing you around more!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:15:42 )
@Saeyra: Thank you! ✧*。٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و✧*。
Definitely :D I've just been getting on in between writing papers recently. Luckily, I have nothing to do for the holidays so I'll just be here XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:19:41 )

@Ixora: You actually reminded me I need to get to doing my piece for the art exchange too XD I wish the world would stop spinning during winter and then recommence when spring comes along. Why can't humans hibernate..why..I wanna be a beeeeaaarrrr

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 01:23:56 )
@Saeyra: Yeah. Hachi is gonna ask for an update soon and my update is... I haven't even chosen what to draw for the person I got ; ___ ;
I feel you but not on the winter part. I live in the tropics so I've never really had winter but I'm flying to Canada in January. I'm hoping I won't freeze
Have you ever slept for long periods of time? o:

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 02:35:03 )

@Ixora: Ah just make sure you dress well, you will be fine. In winter the sun goes down really early like 4 pm and its really cozy indoors if you have heating and if you don't you are surrounded by blankets and you just wanna curl up and sleep. Getting up and getting dressed requires 5 layers of clothes and then whoosh into the unforgiving cold to shovel your vehicle out of the snow. I don't really mind that part but my body just wants to sleep all the time. I think its the dark that makes it so comfy and cozy and tempting to sleep early, even if I don't sleep my body moves really slowly. Warm drinks like coffee and tea help alot to keep you awake but then you put on some pounds XD

I have slept a long time but I don't recommend it because it messes with your inner clock and you are awake at weird hours (currently 3:30 am here for me XD)

Do you wanna know whats really funny? I am in Europe currently and flying to the tropics in January. So yeah thats gonna be shock to my system too haha. Maybe I can wave at you as we pass each other by.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 03:07:53 )
/throws confetti :vreg-celebrate:

CONGRATS ON GRADUATING! welcome to FREEDOM
it took me 6 months to fix my sleeping schedule after undergrad, good luck to you my friend

The cold weather makes me never want to get out of bed in the morning. why would i want to leave my nice warm cozy blanket burrito for.... this......

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 04:25:46 )
@Saeyra: I'll be staying with my mom and her place is heated. I'm never going out XD
I'm gonna stay off the coffee for a bit lol @.@ but tea is nice :D

I know what you mean. I've tried sleeping for long periods of time and sometimes I get so confused and don't feel very rested after :<

That is such a coincidence! Are you going just for tourism? O:

@hachi: yaaaay *jumps in confetti*
Thank you! Lol I'm just gonna be sleeping for a bit before I attempt to do anything XD

It never really gets "that" cold for me. Around 25°C is already cold for me ; ___ ; but blanket burritos are the best XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 05:00:08 )
@Ixora: oh no it never gets that cold over here either. I'm just weak
Oof I live in Fahrenheit country but I know 25˚C is typical room temp over here.
I start thinking it's super cold once it gets to 60˚F (which is like ~15˚C, thanks google)

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 06:05:12 )
@Ixora:
o thats stellar! congratulations luv!
whatd you study?
(*´▽`*)Lil Honeys Sweet Chill Space (*´▽`*)
Come thru, say hi~

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 07:21:36 )

Omg congrats!!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 09:52:21 )
@Hachi: That is pretty cold for me already D:
My ideal temp is like 25-30˚C (77-86˚F). But it's usually 31-32˚C (87.8-89.6˚F)
Anything less than 25˚C, I'd need my hoodies and my blankets XD
And the temperature in Canada in January is like... in the negatives (╯•﹏•╰)

@zaatarhoney: Thank you! I studied horticulture and focused on ornamental plants ✿❁❀

@Totalanimefan: Thank you (^・ω・^ )

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 14:05:02 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

/gives sock
IXORA IS A FREE ELF!

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 14:39:53 )

@Ixora: Nah I am going to see my family too. Haven't been back to see them there in 6 years.
So many things have changed that I don't know what its gonna be like anymore. They sold their house, moved to a new place, one of the 2 dogs died, and they gave my cat away. I just hope its gonna be a good trip. Fingers crossed!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 14:56:16 )
@Tuijp:

@Saeyra: Oh wow! That is such a long time. I bet it'll be good to catch up on everything :D
How long are you staying with them? o:

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 15:09:22 )

@Ixora: About 3 weeks. Its a long way to fly and I don't know when I will be able to go again. How about you?

Always ping me please.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 15:36:59 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@Ixora: link for you

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 16:38:46 )
@Saeyra: 5 months lol. I'll just be chilling with my mom for a bit

@Tuijp: I saw those too XD Did you get yourself a pair? o: or more?

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 16:57:06 )
We&rsquo;ll carry on

@Ixora: not yet. I will probably get the next time I order there.
I do surveys that give out money. Every 10€, you can let them pay out to Paypal and then I but things there. I wanted to order them last time, but, with the things I also wanted to get, I didn’t had enough.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/15 16:57:33 )
Congratulations.
Item QuestHangoutSales

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.