Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Having Children.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 23:48:40 )
I do not want a kid of my own blood.. 1. It would be expensive for me 2. the kid would with my background most likely be taken away from me shortly after being born 3. I have health issues I do not want to pass on to anyone. I'm awkard around kids
and 4.. Getting pregnant would most likely kill me, and this is seriously something I was told by doctors while I was recovering from 2 strokes in the brain.

That being said, if I should end up finding a partner that should turn out to be a single parent to some kids, I would not mind them. But my partner would have to understand that my energylevels can vary a lot and not all days are good energy days, at which point I would have to be alone by myself in a quiet and dark room.

Adopting a kid would also be out of the question as my background once again would get in the way. ^^;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 14:21:59 )
◄ { I have my Facebook account where I have a lot of people with kids befriended. Most of them seem really happy and love their kids.
They do a wide variety of activities and there's many levels of parenting. It's a bright spot on a otherwise grim world.

As for myself, I like kids to a point. I could probably feed, watch, and play with an older healthy child, but I would not want to do the gross things that generally comes with a younger child. I've come to learn I don't quite have the stomach for that.
Also, I'd be unlikely to be able to have any kids. I have several major health problems that would make it super risky for me to have children. } ►
Hiatus until further notice.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 19:44:19 )
I've never had the desire, but I would not be opposed to fostering children later in life.

[Quests][Store]

Voltie — Atrocity Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/29 22:52:20 )
Unfortunately my biological clock is screaming "BABIES!!!"

But I don't care for children generally. They scream, they make messes, they are difficult to communicate with, they will get into EVERYTHING, and unlike cats, they cost a fortune to raise.

I have nothing against people who want kids, or raise them and love them. It's just not for me.
★☆ Read my comic! ☆★
♥ Check out my art and RLC commission me! ♥

☆★ octology#5869 ★☆

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.