Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee :valsunglasses: Let's do this!

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:45:10 )

@anrifay: That's so cool! Ours has a Craft Room, Gym, Computer Room, and Library. Oh and a kitchen you can use too for parties and such. Lots of tenants use it for birthday parties. I've been meaning to ask if they can get an easel in the craft room for painting, it's pretty much a studio, but it's not as large or nice as yours. But, it is nice getting free paints and canvas to use.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:47:28 )
@anrifay: that would be cool, I don't own any of the books though there always checked out. and that aint great that some like to do that. maybe more would like to have a D&D thread?

oh that is pretty different from the Labyrinth Board Game that I've seen a friend owns the one that is like the movie.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 07:33:54 )
@Turtle Sensei: No way! A library?! I wouldn't leave the house being in your place
So do you draw traditional way as well?

@Unicorn: I will try and prepare a game master plan when I have a minute :valsunglasses: I suggest getting a party of 4 people, it get's messy if more people get involved... and the main rule is, that it's going to be turn based, so no-one can send a new post unless it's their turn.

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 07:37:39 )

@anrifay: lol yeah it's nice. There's a comfy chair down there and everything! And yes I do! I haven't in a while, but I'm trying to get back into it.
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 08:22:43 )
@anrifay: awesome and that is cool, I only know of one other voltie that likes to play D&D.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/14 19:10:34 )

@anrifay: yeah you can totally do that. And even make your own topics. Nothing like a fresh thread.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.