Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee :valsunglasses: Let's do this!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 09:17:53 )
Hey
I'm Anri Fay and I've been member of Gaia Online since 2003 but I gave up online communities about 9 years ago, came back several times since then, but always left because the mentality of internet folks somehow changed... or maybe my mentality changed? Haha
Anyway, I'm 28 and I'm a guy, but I relate more to girls...hence my avatar.
I'm a hobby tattoo artist, but I make my living as a marketer, web designer and I have my own online Pokémon fangame that makes a few quid every now and then. I also love to draw, play table top games and I aim to release a book soon
I hope to find some new online friends here :val-celebrate:
Take care of me please

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 10:46:57 )

Hi there! I was on Gaia back in the day too! I've been on other avatar sites since then, I was gone from this one for a while and just came back. I'm 33 and female. Married, but my husband doesn't understand my love of avatar forums! lol. I guess welcome fellow newbie? I like to draw too.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 14:14:21 )
Hey hey!
Welcome to Voltra!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 19:17:29 )

@anrifay: Hey welcome. We were all on Gaia back in the day. Welcome to Voltra. Here we are smaller, but we don't really have any trolls and I would say that overall people are pretty nice here.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 21:36:32 )

@anrifay: Welcome on here. Cool to hear you are a web designer. I like table top games as well. Let me send you a trade with free items.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/12 23:26:54 )
Welcome to Voltra!
Hopefully our happy little community will make you feel at home. :3

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 00:50:07 )

@anrifay: Welcome to Voltra! You sound like quite the entrepreneur!! Gosh if you don't mind I'd really love to see your tattoo designs! I have always wanted one but never found THE ONE if you know what I mean..

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 07:31:40 )
Oh wow! That's a warm welcome! Thank you guys
I guess I will take care of all the replies in one go...

@Saeyra: Oh god not an entrepreneur, I'm actually pretty lazy actually ...I can upload some designs to my art gallery thread if you want and thank you for welcoming me here.

@Kozi: It already does. Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

@Hazer: Thank you The game is called Pokemon Fay - Pokemon browser MMORPG, let me know what you think about it.

@vengeance: Thank you very much! Now I will need to donate after seeing how nice this place is and how great the people are!

@Totalanimefan: Thank you. I did notice it is a little bit smaller, but that's what I like about it... I can't wait to crash a few topics with my "awesome" opinions without getting a heart attack from a random troll.

@Ixora: Thank you!

@Turtle Sensei: I need to check your art topic! You sound like the type of my person... I have to hide my passion to avatar forums from my fioncée too, she thinks they are like "dating" sites or something... and thank you very much for the warm welcome :valhappy:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 07:52:16 )
@anrifay: welcome to voltra, I hope that you like it here so far. hopefully you'll stay, and chat with us all. if you can or would like to chat more, come check out the charity forums sometime.

I was on that site two around 2003 or before that. but it isn't the same on here anymore.

what are some of your favorite table top games to play?

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 08:01:47 )

@anrifay: lol my husband know what they are, he just doesn't see the point in them! I saw your art thread and love your style!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 08:48:41 )
@Unicorn: Thanks for the warm welcome! To be honest, I absolutely love it here so far, I haven't been active in any threads so far, but I've been spying on a few conversations and I really like how diverse and nice the people are in here. I'll consider joining the charity forums, it's just probably going to take a minute... I'm really shy
Table top games... Munchkin is my all time favorite (I have almost all versions ever released), D&D, Labyrinth, Exploding Kittens, Any Trivia game, etc... and of course Monopoly (I swear I play them every day)

@Turtle Sensei: I'm glad you like my art I guess I should draw you now, right?

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 08:54:45 )

@anrifay: lol only if you want to. If you do I'll draw you as well!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 08:57:33 )
@Turtle Sensei: You've got yourself a deal, I'll try to scratch something over the weekend! Although I've got a feeling that my avatar will change a little in the next few days... :valsunglasses:

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 09:00:37 )

@anrifay: that's fine. Mine shouldn't change too much at the moment. Once you get an avatar that you're happy with, message me and I'll do a simple headshot sketch if it like this:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 09:09:51 )
@Turtle Sensei: OMG That's wonderful!

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 10:19:46 )

@anrifay: thanks! I use a drawing app on my phone called ArtFlow to draw usually. I have an LG Stylo 3 phone, and it's super easy to draw on.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:25:04 )
@Turtle Sensei: I can't seem to get a grip of digital drawing... I have Lenovo Yoga Book, about 3 drawing tablets rotting somewhere in a corner of my room and all I do is use only pen and paper... And it's going to get worse! My new apartment (moving in February) has an art studio!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:29:48 )
@anrifay: I can understand that I used to be pretty shy myself but I am mostly in my charity, or other volties charities, or threads.

I've been wanting to play Labyrinth (I love the movie)
I miss playing D&D haven't since I was a teen. I don't play Monopoly anymore. I love playing certain card games. but that is great to hear that you like a lot of good games.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — Turtley Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:33:47 )

@anrifay: Whoa, Is that art studio in the complex for others to use? or actually in your apartment itself? either way amazing. My apartment has a craft room for people to use, so I've gotten back into painting and card making.
:plasma-orb: PLEASE ALWAYS PING ME! I'M OFTEN STONED AND FORGETFUL! :plasma-orb:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/13 11:40:00 )
@Unicorn: Oh I love the movie too, but I actually meant this game:

I don't think it is related...
D&D is all about getting a group together, it's getting more and more difficult as you get older, because they all want to chit chat, drink and engage in sexual activities...
What about we create a D&D thread? I know a real life D&D is better, but I used to host them in Gaia and they were fun.

@Turtle Sensei: Yes that's right, together with a Fit centre, Yoga studio and an Office room there are 4 rooms that all the tenants can visit 24/7 and use. Oh wow, I haven't been in a craft room since 9! I remember doing a lot of clay tableware, but it always leaked

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.