Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange RiG Hunt! (Updated 8/26/20)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 07:56:55 )

@Totalanimefan: Ooff.
Did you at least get anything you wanted from the others? (And damn, that's a lot of orbs. DX)

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 07:57:38 )

@Amber Lynne: Yes I did! All of the orb items are soo good that time around that I wanted to make sure that I had extras for the future.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 07:58:22 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh I can completely agree.
This has to be my fave orb set of items so far~<3

♯ Lay on a field of green | with Mother Eve | with Father Pine reaching high | Look at yourself in the eyes of aye-aye | Unfolding rendezvous ♯

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:04:06 )

@Amber Lynne: I agree! All of these items are great. Normally there are a few items that I don’t like in the orbs sets, but not this season.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:11:16 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh totally.
There's at least one pose frome very item that I adore~<3
The pixel peeps did REALLY well with this season.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:12:43 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I have a couple of Loyal Elegances, but I am holding them for the chance that someone will trade me those darn soul caster eyes. T^T If I manage to get more in my next orb openings, I’ll let you know...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:15:44 )

@Tsundererra: Ooff, good luck!
I don't think anyone is selling those atm. DX Which sucks.
If I had spares, I'd totally fire 'em at you.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:17:40 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I know, and so many people are questing for it. But no one is also willing to sell any loyal elegances, so I have a fighting chance. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:18:08 )

@Amber Lynne: I agree! And the item designs are just so on point. I asked for them to reuse this theme again because they killed it this time around and there are so many more options for them to explore!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:18:38 )

I don’t have any of those Tsun. I only have one (which is for me lol)

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:19:32 )

@Tsundererra: Totally a fair trade, I'm sure!
( think they may have been same rarity too, actually. Don't quote me on that though)

@Totalanimefan: Hah. That's awesome.
I'm definitely interested to see what the plans for future Orbs are. (Being staff, you'd think I know, but... nope. I stay out of the pixel channels. XD)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:21:57 )

@Amber Lynne: Well if you stay out of the pixel channel then you get to be surprised along with the rest of us!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:26:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Precisely! I like teh surprisess~<3

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:26:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: It’s strange because the loyal elegances drop waaaaaay less than the rarest item of the set. Good luck with getting one~ you have a much higher chance than I do of getting their wanted item. ToT

@Totalanimefan: Thanks~ I might have to offer up an ungodly amount of volts or ohms to get one, because tbh it seems like everyone who has one only has one on them. T~T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:29:17 )

@Tsundererra: Maybe when the next event is on more people will come back and someone is bound to have it. Put it in your signature that you are looking for it.
@Amber Lynne: Me too. Plus you won’t get it any sooner. It would be hard for me not to look at the milestone item poses though lol

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:30:38 )

@Tsundererra: At least I'm looking while it's still current. Soul Caster isn't anymore... this making it definitely more difficult. DX
Good luck on that one Tsun~<3

@Totalanimefan: Lol. That's completely fair.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:32:49 )

@Amber Lynne: What are you up to atm?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:35:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I’m mostly hoping an older member who got one comes back and sells it to me. I don’t think me saying I’m looking for one in my post or post format is going to help... it looks like a lot of peeps who do that are still looking for the same shiet weeks/months later...

@Amber Lynne: Hahaha, that’s what I meant that you have a higher chance than I do. You have another whole month left~ but tbh, I haven’t seen anyone selling them, so idk if they’re not dropping? Or if people are hoarding them...? xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:41:30 )

@Totalanimefan: Freezing, lol.
And just chilling online, possibly gonna start playing something on my Switch. I dunno. XD
You?

@Tsundererra: Very true. And I have NO idea.
I really really hope I can find a couple before they're gone though DX

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/10 08:43:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Amber Lynne: I’m sure you’ll get your hands on a pair. The odds are definitely in your favor. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.