Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Do your bones tell you...

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 00:56:28 )
@unicorn: Yes, That sounds like it would be so painful! I was wondering if it was spine related and now I know.

And about the little Unicorn thing- What I meant by that was that my little Mouse takes after me in so many ways and is JUST as clumsy (poor thing). I know that he's going to be climbing everything and jumping off everything and probably breaking bones just like I did. XD I'm gonna have to keep a close eye on him. So if you're little Unicorn takes after you too....

@selikait: Do you live somewhere where it storms a lot? I'm glad the medicine usually works for you!
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 00:57:24 )
@Mousy: Yep, I have to do the same thing, except I'm less troubled by sound and more by color. Everyone tells me its light, but its not.... there are specific colors I can not handle when I have a migraine and they change from time to time. Its strange :o
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 01:01:20 )
@Mousy: Not necessarily. I live in New England, more specifically Massachusetts. We get a little bit of every kind of weather here. We get plenty of storms throughout the year, particularly in the spring and fall.
Feel free to ping me. I'm forgetful.
Temp Free Avatar Art
Trading and Selling Items

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 01:11:28 )
@Mousy: I hope that my little unicorn doesn't take after me one bit.

a family member of mine had really bad headaches, and had a couple of brain aneurysm, that she ended up getting removed. I don't know if she has any left I know that she had surgery a couple of times 2 at more that I know about. but I haven't seen her for so many years now but last I was told she is doing alright. I know that the spine thing is to check the bone marrow in the spine to see why one might be having headaches or if its the cause of back pain. sometimes a person can have a neck headache. I read a lot about different things. headache can be from a lot of things toothaches, sinus headaches, allergies, headcolds, ect. everyone should see a doctor if there headaches last too long, I think that with my hair being so long could of been why I had bad headaches as a kid or teen. I keep my hair short.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 01:28:41 )

@Mousy: i'll try to see if i spy a pattern but maybe don't send rain cause it'd freeze into ice,
my bones would really creak if i slipped and fell XD
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/30 11:19:59 )
We’ll carry on

@Mousy: I still have a bunch of my mother’s old medicine and her wheelchair

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.