Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback I really love this buuut

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 10:30:07 )
I really love that you gave the common orbs their own rare. Thank you for listening to our feedback on that. At 3k an orb and so many possibilities though I wish I could purchase it with ohms. I would like to suggest either: An option to buy with ohms, OR, to not include the commons from the other orbs. The most volts I have ever had on this site has been just under 60k. And I post a decent amount, and contribute my fair share of activity. I want that ice item so bad, but I currently have more ohms than volts to name, and 3k is a little steep to have a 1 out of 9 chance(if that since it's the rare) to get Frost Empress. Except the rare the best any item from that orb is going to sell for is 3k. It's just not odds I am willing to gamble for a toy soldier or snowman....(with my volts go figure lulz).

Literally the best items this month are from the common orb. It has the best rare and the best commons. I get that you guys probably wanted a way to release these christmas items without having a christmas event buuut, if the best items are gonna be in the common orbs I want to throw my cash at you for them. It doesn't help that last orb items were SO AMAZING. But then you gonna throw the best rare and all the rainbow items in the volts orbs then leave me with snowmen and nutcrackers and teddy bears? XDDD All of which I risk paying 3k volts for if I open a common orbs with my precious 11k volts? I donated for the orbs like I always doo but I can assure the amount this round will be much less since I will more so be looking to get the common orbs items I truly want on the exchange. >3>

I don't want to give a negative view of common orbs having tight items cos I support that. Just there are users like me who depend on donating for OMG import items and saving what little volts I can make on a quiet site and if you gave me the option to buy those orbs with ohms and you make them this bumping, you would receive likely double the donation from me. I hope I am not being toxic cos I really just want to be honest. I get thoe whole argument of 'setting a market price for ohms' but we already do that with many items, like the thanksgiving one. 50 volts or 1k ohms... pick yer poison ;p

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 10:51:57 )
Yeahh... Its quite apparent by looking at the rarest orb item price xD
The ohms one goes around 15k while the common orb one goes for 20k-25k

Not many people open the common one because with the current price, its always a loss unless you get a rare one. .

But personally i would still keep it at volts only
Because currently, its the prime volts sink for the site
And making an ohms option wont help imo, because the common orb itself isnt worth it.

But i would reduce the price of the orb itself xD
Something like 1k - 2k would be nice?
So it would be less of a loss if people try to open the common orb?
And to make a gap between the common & premium ones

-----
The current price common orb: 3k
The very common one ( recolored commons ) : 2k-2.5k
The common one (toybox, snowman,etc) : 2k-3k
The rare one : 25k

Its just isnt worth it, unless we get a rare one xD
But If we change the price to lets say 1.5k

Its gonna be a bit like this...
The very common one ( recolored commons ) : 1k-1.5k
The common one : 2k-3k
The rare one : <15k

Making opening the orbs quite worth it imo..
And the rare one wont eclipse the rare one of the premium orbs
Its a bit late to change it now, but just a suggestion for the future one xD

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 11:45:03 )
@Lilypoo: No, the yes, dark master that was sold at 20-25k
And the frozen empress would be priced around that sooner or later unfortunately xD

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/27 12:07:58 )
@Lilypoo: yeahh hahhaha..
I m saying like that mostly because i think most people are fine with the price before because they have some volts reserve before a rare in the common orbs arrived (yes, dark master) xD

So sooner or later, people wont afford to buy as many common orbs as they used to..

And yeah ohms option can become an option, but who would spend ohms if the orbs itself isnt worth it? Or can be spend somewhere else that is more worth it (the premium orbs)

So i suggest to lower the price of common orbs, making the very common & the rare one to become lesser valued than they are now.. Improving the other premium orb status itself..
And since the common one is also the common one in the premium orbs, i dont think they will be affected much.

Maybe if you got enough volt sink in the future, giving it an ohms option would be fine too.. Since its already priced lower than the premium ones if you get what i mean?

Like for example 1.5k Volts / 75 Ohms for a common orb
Seems like a good deal for me both ways imo..

Donator — ILOVEPUGS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/12/5 20:54:33 )
@q t e a p o n: ty for responding! I would also be very happy if the price was just lowered and kept volts only, 2k would be the max I would be willing to gamble on it though >3>

@lilypoo: I would hands down drop that much on Frost Empress if I could even find one. Much easier to find the rares from the ohm orbs XD

eeee ee eeee smoke weed everyday
(legitimately googled if this was pg-13 appropriate because I try to be a respectful stoner. So like you're welcome teenagers)
Working on a new signature.
PS-I LOVE PUGS

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.