Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Voltra Discussion I've been spoiled.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 00:17:21 )
I was trying to change my avatar on another avatar site and I kept getting so mad that my stuff kept unequipping!

It turns out, I was trying to equip 2 poses from the same item and forgot that I couldn't.

Y'all have ruined me for other sites. XD

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — ghost Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 01:28:49 )

Lol! Yeah Voltra sure has spoiled us lucky little ducklings.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 01:59:49 )
HA i go through that to. I'll sit there and try and equip two items from the same item on other sites, it hinkt heonly other site that's even close is menewsha, and their having issues ..and taking forever to fix them 'sad sigh' so volt's become my home away from home.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 15:41:06 )
@star2000shadow: I miss mene. I lost my password stuff and I signed up with an email I no longer have acess too. Which really sucks as I had a lot of stuff that I collected over the years.

Trisphee has a good layering system as well.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/22 16:14:38 )
@macsen191: that sucks that you lost your pass. and yeah.. i've been to Trisphee..can't really get into it much 'makes face'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 01:12:34 )
Yeah, I miss the people at Mene a lot... but I run into some ppl on other sites(like you). I could start over there... but I dunno... life is starting to get hectic again and less and less computer time is going to start happening soon. :( My sig other and I have been basically ignoring everything around our house to a point and spending a lot of time at his parents house taking care of them, making sure they eat, cleaning their house, taking out the garbage, spending as much time with them as we can, etc.
I'm starting to run myself ragged with trying to keep up with our house as well though. It's not dirty cuz I have a set schedule I do chores on certain days, but some stuff has been set aside, like folding clothes. But the main stuff that bugs the crap out of me if it's not clean gets done even if I have to stay up later to do it.(Bathroom and Kitchen are always clean... I am almost OCDish with those rooms, they have to be clean, and clean to my specs where the toilet bowl is shiney and smells like bleach and the kitchen has no dirty dishes, stove is spotless, etc.) I am just glad that our roommate(which is a good friend who needed a place to stay) is so good at helping out. When he isn't working he keeps an eye on and takes out the dogs when were not home, he helps keep the front rooms clean, he cooks dinners and helps out however he can which is really nice. Yikes, I just realized I am babbling on and on... I better stop typing now, lol.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.