Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Close this please

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/1 23:51:53 )
Just a pixel pop in.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 06:56:32 )
@Queen prisma: Just a friendly reminder that triple-posting isn't something that's allowed here, unless you're reviving a thread back onto the front page of the forum. It's fine right now, seeing as your three posts in a row are from 5+ months ago, and this one is to revive it, but just remember that going forward, all right?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 13:37:09 )
@Colin: That last post I did in here was to revive the forum, but I'll just close it and let it die then. :/ And the last few posts I did happen to do on here was from a new thread I made in the Chatter cafe if not in other threads. I didn't want to have to make a new art gallery, but if I have to now, I will later.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/04/2 19:04:50 )
@Queen prisma: You don't have to close this thread or let it die. I'm just letting you know about the rules that have been implements since the sudden downtime Voltra received, is all. And it's totally fine you posted to revive the thread. Like I said, you're not in any trouble or what-have-you, nor does the thread need to die.
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.