Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Close this please

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 18:12:31 )
Just close it please.

I'm gonna show off my drawn art and pixel stuff.

I'm just gonna say this now. I'm not the best, but I at least try to. I am still learning pixel art as well as my drawn stuff. I mostly use bases for my pixel art. I only use bases for my drawn art if I am making references or if I wanna do freebies/adoptables. Um..... I I really draw just a bunch of various stuff, so please just click on the spoilers to view them. Feel free to check out my deviant art, I have a lot of art on there, plus it is a whole lot easier to view it on there. I will also link to a few of my galleries on imgbox and imgur since I post a lot of my freebies to commissions on there since I don't want to clutter up my dA with that stuff.

I've mostly drawn/pixeled Gaiaonline avatars since I am usually on there. You will see a crap ton of them on my dA and stuff.

Most of the stuff that I will be posting below is mostly the stuff that I like that I've done. It either being commissions, freebies, or just stuff in general. Pixel art will be the 2nd post, drawn art will be the [s]3rd post
post 5. :vanora_smile: I might sell it on here eventually, but I'm not sure how I will be pricing it, plus I'm not sure how volts are to be made at the time being.

I am willing to do some art trades of my OCs though, but I'll talk about that once I feel comfortable on the site.

Deviantart
Instagram
Art gallery 1 (imgbox) (has a mix of pixel and drawn art)
Art WIP gallery (imgbox) (various pixel and drawn art WIPs)
Art Gallery 2 (imgbox) (Pixel art)
Art Gallery 3 (imgbox) (Used a P2U pixel base, credit in 2nd post.)
Art Gallery 4 (imgbox) (Personal pixel base)
Art Gallery 5 (imgur) (Chibis that I've drawn)
Art Gallery 6 (imgur) (More chibis, different style)

Now since all of the links to the Galleries are done, lets get to posting my favorite stuff. :vanora_smile:

Edit: Neko posted, but it isn't her fault. I forgot to put down that I was still making this, but its ok. :vanora_xd: Drawn art is posted in the 5th post.[/s]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 18:12:41 )
Pixel Art
The art that I am posting here are my favorites that I have made myself or someone commissioned me to do it on Gaia. I'm going to share my personal art first as well as the base credit since most of my pixel art consists of using pixel bases. I do have some of my own personal bases, but I do not use them anymore.

Personal bases

Drawn Pixel Art (no base)

Don't ask, I was bored and drew my man duck OC as a man and pixeled him.

Tiny New base

Choco Pagedoll Base

More pixel art might be posted later.

Donator — nyan? Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 18:18:03 )
I love your pixels. I'm actually working on a pixel for this avatar right now. xD Keep up the cute work! :vanora_heart:

sell me rigs please♥

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 18:41:30 )
@Neko: Oh darn! Dx I knew I should have posted again, but I didn't want them to think that I was spamming! I'm not done setting up, I should have stated that, but I didn't think anyone would post. xD

I'm not mad or anything. xD Lol, but you are fine. :) Thank you for the comment. :)

Edit: misspelled think xD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 18:41:49 )
Drawn art

Personal favorites of drawn art. Everything will be in a spoiler, mostly because the images may be big. :vanora_smile:

WIP of a male Yautja OC (Predator)

Drawn human forum of my OC, Prisma

Drawn art of my OC, Watermellon. Watermark is outdated since I changed my usernames on dA and Instagram.

Drawn art of my fursona

Reference of my baby, Scritz. Base by Unipoo on dA.

Drawn art of Prisma (Humanoid Xeno forum) and Than-guan, work in progress, traditional.

Savanah, xenomorph hybrid that I adopted, work in progress in a sun dress.

Desart Flower, Weeb Yautja, work in progress, sketch number 3, 1 and 2 will be posted later. xD This is the only one that I could find on my discord at the moment.

Adoptables that I am selling. Feel free to PM me about them. They are on my dA for pretty cheap. Dx
Xenomorph adoptables (10pnts) Base by Saphia-Xeno

Betty the Yong-Young (expect boobs), 10 points to adopt.
Linking since it is slight NSFW, but you can be the judge on that.
Cheesey, she was a redraw of something but was going to be a OC to match Watermellon. Never used again. She is 20 points.
Linking for the same reason above. Expect boobs.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 02:45:03 )
@Boris: Feel free to and take your time on getting the reference.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 05:59:50 )
@VEE: Thanks. :) I kinda have a love/hate relationship with my pixel art. :vanora_xd:

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:22:08 )
@VEE: I love using new bases and stuff, but after a while, I'll get super burnt out on it and I'll slack off on commissions if I am doing any at the time. I'm kinda slacking off on them right now. Dx

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:32:59 )
@VEE: Yeah.... Part of me wants to cancel the rest of my commissions on Gaia and move on to the ones I said I would to on Saph. I made my shop on Saph on the bigger page doll base to try and get away from Gaia avis, but I forgot that the site was super slow.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:42:42 )
@VEE: I have an account on Caedon, but I haven't been on it in a long time. The last time I posted in there, I didn't really get a responce. I personally don't have a problem with slow avatar sites, but some times it kinda gets on my nerves when I don't get a respomce for a few days. But I think this site is much different.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 04:45:13 )
Just bumping it so it won't die. But on the brighter note, I did this thing a day ago.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 23:58:17 )
Got a new pixel base.

Base credit

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/12 16:45:06 )
No one probably even looks in here. Ugh, what ever. I'm not even that good.
Pixel

Drawing of Xenomorph shaming

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:32:15 )
Drawing for a friend's contest

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 18:47:29 )
Wow. I love your pixel art!! That art you drew for the contest is so cute, too. <3 Keep it up, dude!! I'd love to see more :D

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:21:28 )
@superbearwars: Thanks. :) I'm planning on doing some more of what I did for the contest for my shop. I want to take a long break from pixel art once I get the two commissions I am working on done.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:22:56 )
@Queen Prisma: I totally get that. I'm taking a little break from art in general right now, too.
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:57:08 )
@superbearwars: That is at least good. There is nothing wrong with wanting to take a break every so often. :)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/19 05:11:32 )
Trying out a different style and drew my friend's OC.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/30 06:05:30 )
Best damn pixel cloud I've ever done!
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.