Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 13:17:36 )
    I'm really curious about the murder caravan. That was pretty dark.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 17:46:27 )
I'm just curious about everything... but unfortunately I've been behind this from the very start as I've been working in a haunted house, and now am down with a lung infection fever, as well as the bloody 'joy' of timezones. so can't really focus on reading the wall of texts...

Heard in the discord that there should be some to-make-everything-short kinda thread somewhere made by Mulla....? omething with if my fried brain recalls. just not been able to find that list-thing.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/6 19:24:13 )
@TeaTales: If you don't feel that you are able to keep up with the event then you could just enjoy the story? Are you working to get any of the items?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 04:19:38 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@Teatales: Hi! My name is Millet :)
Click the owl to read the summaries of each act:

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 09:35:07 )
I'm loving how you made a whole summary of all the acts, I bet that took a lot of work but was sooo worth it, hahahaha.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 10:44:07 )
SnakeWeaver:
@TeaTales: If you don't feel that you are able to keep up with the event then you could just enjoy the story? Are you working to get any of the items?

I tried to keep up with the story but my feverhit braiin cant focus on reading the wall of texts.. also I honestly have no clue what the event items are ^^;; ( struggling with fever that is at the edge of where I probably should be at a hospital aint fun and makes me loose all focus on things that are more than 3 sentences long )

@Millet: Aah thanks a lot! And thanks for your hard work I will see if my fried brain can struggle trough the summaries at the very least * inserrt digital hug here as me hugging you could put you in danger * ^^; <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 13:00:49 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

No sweat! They've been fun to make.

Voltie — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 15:43:14 )
I so imagine they have, you obviously have a lot of care if you're nice enough to be so helpful!!!!!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/7 23:09:13 )
@TeaTales: Maybe you should focus on getting better. I'll send you a free event item set, okay? Shouldn't miss out on getting things just because you aren't healthy enough to earn them during the event time^^
Free Tiny Pride Flags

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.