Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Cirque ad Infinitum ACT 7: Escape the Caravan!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 15:11:50 )

Did I miss this too!?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 15:36:30 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

The first sentence of the first page was edited to say completed after it was completed. :p New games every day tho!

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 17:01:06 )
Oh no I missed another one LOL
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 18:01:20 )
Shhh guys, we're just fashionably late
*coughs*
Sorry if Reply late!
Please ping me!

Questing

Voltie — Damned Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 19:02:57 )

Man so many, myself included are missing out on the games in this event apparently because they're too short.
Not so great planning this time it seems.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 20:46:20 )

Just reading about this was actually awesome! Had IRL things going on but this site just keeps impressing me with what's happenings quq
    Hope you all had a ball!

I went to check the wise mapping but it doesn't work on my phone, no harm though

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Voltie — Damned Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 20:48:57 )

I agree, I've never seen another site put out so much for its members.
I'm hating that I put off coming to check out this event so long that I'm missing most of it.
Especially because I was here for all but one chapter of the Wonderland event but have never been a huge Alice in Wonderland fan. Halloween is my gig.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 23:24:17 )
I think the time they chose to host the game was a fairly good time.. Though not so good for those in Europe. And they usually last an hour or so? I think I would like to see more games that last a whole day, sorta like Io’s thread.
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 23:30:43 )

@Kent: Yeah we have had to make some compromises since this game could only be run once. So we had to pick the time with the most users and unfortunately that means US timezone.

The writers did try their hardest this time around to run games twice since we have slightly more staff than when we did wonderland but people still missed out unfortunately.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — Damned Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 23:36:01 )

I'm in the US and managed to miss the last two games but due to Halloween and being otherwise distracted not necessarily timing and I couldn't have participated in the reaping ritual anyway as I missed the first 4 or so acts worth of story and with the games being so fast paced it wastes time to read while they're going.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 23:40:07 )
Jesi Says --->

I feel like the games being fast paced, as far as the earlier puzzle games, had more to do with how quickly people were solving things and less to do with any kind of timing issue?

~LittleWhiteDragonlet~
Voltra Art Shop | Gallery

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Voltie — Damned Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 23:41:35 )

Indeed, I wasn't making any kind of connection between the pace of the games and the time they're held, I was saying that the pace of the games is the reason I tend to skim the story at most. That in turn is the reason I couldn't have participated in the reaping ritual game even if I hadn't been too late which I was.

Voltie — Damned Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 23:44:15 )

Basically, the point I mean to make is that I don't blame the timing for the reason I am missing the game since I'm in the US but feel bad for the Europeans for whom the timing would be bad since it's US-based.

Just because you don't see me doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm a lurker.

Deals With the Devil

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 23:47:36 )
I enjoy the games since I have the time to participate, but yeah,
feels like a bum deal for those in non-US time zones, or those with full schedules.
I wouldn't mind slower paced activities. (Like over a few days)
However those might be done, I don't know though.

Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

Npc Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/2 23:54:21 )
"Hm... How odd. Do you hear something?"

[CONTINUE TO ACT 8...]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.