Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Always doing things last-minute on my favorite holiday.

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 14:52:28 )
I've had to work tooooo much to plan my Halloween, but I'll be darned if I'm not going to dress up like a loon and have fun anyway. My only day off this week is Halloween, so I HAVE to do something. I have nightmares about missing Halloween, thats how serious I am about this day.
AND YET...
So, my plans thus far are to shop for and cobble together a costume at the very last minute (I'm thinking Elvira to save me some trouble), then I've got to make some sort of food to bring to the pot luck at work, and when the evening rolls around I'll get to go hang out with Bruce Campbell as he is hosting a trivia night<3
I CAN BARELY DO ONE TASK A DAY.
What am I thinking?
Is anyone else as bad at planning their favorite things as I am?

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 17:00:20 )

We moved so I don't really have the money to do Halloween this year. I might throw something together but lord only knows how that will turn out. I was going to get candy but I keep forgetting to. So I might just cancel Halloween for myself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 21:00:45 )
@Glume: I cobbled my costume together last-minute with stuff from a thrift store. LOLOL
Does that count?
I already owned a pair of pants with harlequin-style diamonds on them, though. That helped a lot. XDD;;

his closet is full of secrets

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:34:41 )
@MimikyuToo: You can play spooky music to celebrate!

@Kozi: It absolutely counts, all my costumes are thrifted. All my life is thrifted!

I'm going to have to demand everyone post pictures of their costumes. I need to see it!

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/30 22:39:17 )
@Glume: Haha, okay okay. I will PM it to you. XD;;
....Though, that would be one hell of an introduction! Lol

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 01:22:58 )
@Kozi: Yay! I am so ready :D

@xirin: Good! Not enough people hand out candy anymore. I don't want halloween to die! I tried handing out candy last year and nobody came to our door. We ended up going out to where all the local bars and burger joints are to try to hand out candy there and not one person was dressed up or took our candy :viohuff:

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 07:29:24 )
@xirin: It fills my heart with sadness to see peoples lack of Halloween spirit. Thats why I am so extra on this day.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/31 14:43:47 )

@Glume: This is true, and I do love me some spooky music!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.