Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Cirque ad Infinitum A Saedistic Art Spin! (Auction Over!)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:14:38 )

@kiwi: Thank you. I like your's too.

@Lithinel: Basically what I do too, except I rarely read anything on my monitor that's extensive. For some reason I just have a really hard time reading walls of text on a monitor. Tablets are fine though.

3 1 8 2 0 7 4 2 9
Lithinel generated a random number between 1 and 999; Resulting In 318
Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:16:58 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@another movie addict: Fair enough. Like, I get the feeling since it can be pretty tricky. I find it easier on laptops though than tablets or mobile phones and the like.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:18:26 )

@Lithinel: Ooh that would be interesting! We have only had one writing shop before but I think its kinda closed now.

@Another Movie Addict: Thank you! I love yours too! I can't wait to try out the new monthly items thooooughh...

@kiwi: Yeah I did, finished alot of work too! Where did the whole week go. I can't believe its Saturday again tomorrow! The world spins way too fast XD

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:19:46 )

@Lithinel: My theory is it's related to my dyslexia, but it didn't used to be so bad. Now I can't do subtitles, and I have a hard time with walls of text. >w> why I've been avoiding the reading bits of this event.

@Saeyra: I adore this months items, like all of them. :3 and I was lucky enough to get the rare of my second box.

5 3 6 4 2 5 6 4 7
Lithinel generated a random number between 1 and 999; Resulting In 536
Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:21:20 )
@saeyra: Aww, that's a real shame that it's closed. But...I figure that if I do end up opening one, it will be an easy way to get some funds rolling in. (so I can purchase more art), give me some practice, and give some of the non-writerly people some sort of scenario or prompt of their OCs. Plus, it also gives me the option to trade writing for art and what not.

8 0 5 7 9 4 9 1 6
Lithinel generated a random number between 1 and 999; Resulting In 805
Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:26:10 )
@another movie addict: Ah, I see. That makes sense. As for me, I haven't been reading the lore of this event due to the warning that it's not for people who are easily disturbed. I'm not good at with with creepy/disturbing stuff. On TV, or in text, so I didn't want to risk it. I can handle watching Supernatural for the most part, but even sometimes THAT'S too intense for me. Like last night's episode for instance. I had to read some fanfic which was less disturbing before I could sleep.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:29:53 )

@Lithinel: :3 heh creepy stuff is my jam. As evidenced by my The Crow gif in my signature and my post banner. Granted at this point it's kind of hard to creepy me out or disturb me. I just can't do all that reading, wish I could though. Maybe I should like go copy all of it, put it in a word doc, and then print it out. That's a lot of effort however, and I am the lazy.

2 3 2 1 2 1 3 4 3
okios generated a random number between 1 and 999; Resulting In 232
Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:31:22 )
@saeyra: unlucky lobster now. my numbers are often 1 number off XD

2 2 2 1 1 1 3 3 3
okios generated a random number between 1 and 999; Resulting In 222
Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:33:37 )
there we go

-edit-
w.t.f. is this emotional journey πŸ˜‚
TITANIC SIELA ART RIGHTFULLY OBTAINED!!! πŸ’ͺπŸ’–

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:39:09 )

If one was to open a request thread in mini shops for some arty arts, what would be a good price to offer?

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:40:51 )

@okios: Haha Congratulations Okios for the 2nd time!! Any new request or just the same one?

6 3 0 5 2 9 7 4 1
Lithinel generated a random number between 1 and 999; Resulting In 630
Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:43:16 )
@another movie addict: Everyone is different and you should definitely embrace your love of the creepy stuff. I used to be able to tolerate it better years ago, but then I saw I movies that pushed me WAAAYYY over my limits and I've hated horror and the like ever since. Like it turned me off of nearly everything somehow horror related except for Supernatural and Midnight, Texas. And well...honestly both of them are more of the drama/feels type of thing, with just a bit of fantasy scary stuff. So I'm pretty okay with them.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:44:00 )
1 volty volt
jk.

@saeyra: tyty!! no new request. just the back of siela's head and the stick figure XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:46:20 )

@Another Movie Addict: Uh I would say offer items since nobody is selling much right now and everyone is a hoarder XD But if you just want to offer volts, state your current budget you would like to spend and let the artists name their prices? I don't really know but that's just how I would do it.

@okios: Haha okidokies Okiosies!!

Always ping me please.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:47:24 )

@Lithinel: Horror movies used to bother me a lot when I was younger, but a lot of them are so poorly made these days that they're kind of funny. Like 'aw how cute, this person thought they could act'. Like that. Or the CGI is just so obvious and fake and I just love it. Jump scares do get me though. >w>
@Saeyra: Okie dokie. Lol it just seems creating a request thread is the best thing to do right now. Doesn't seem like there are a lot of shops that open.

3 3 6 2 2 5 4 4 7
Lithinel generated a random number between 1 and 999; Resulting In 336
Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:55:49 )
@another movie addict: Oh jump scares are even worse for me. And to be honest, during that few year period, I was into horror movies, I was still figuring myself out and was dabbling into the Gothic subculture and what not, so I was immersing myself in everything creepy. So I think I kind of forced myself to be okay with it, which turned out to be a horrible idea, because now almost horror movie will freak me out to no end.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 16:57:15 )
@saeyra: πŸ‘Œqtest one-liner πŸ˜­πŸ’–

@another movie addict: amber lynne is open πŸ™Œand she gets things done p fast. i never had to wait for more than 4 days(?) for the art

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 17:00:06 )

@Lithinel: Ahhh, I can see how that would be a bad idea. The goth subculture is my soul (even if I can't dress that way anymore, goth is expensive yo). It's easy for me because real life has been far more disturbing than anything some writer could come up with.

@okios: I'll take a peek into her shop then.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 17:12:03 )
u gotta wear a lobster suit when u roll

jk. idek mayne XD

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ڑ≦)γ‚žβœ©β—„-gallery-β–Ί

6 8 0 5 7 9 7 9 1
Lithinel generated a random number between 1 and 999; Resulting In 680
Donator — Cat Mama Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/11/2 17:12:38 )
@another movie addict: Yeah, so I think I kind of set myself up for a lifetime of being disturbed now. Oops. And well, Goth is less about dressing the part and more about everything else in the subculture anyway, so I think you're fine. In my case, it wasn't for me, and it wasn't who I truly was so I decided to leave it behind. People can call me a poser if they want or whatever, because the truth is, I was just trying to hard to fit in.

It was actually when I discovered Wicca that I truly started develop into who I am now, which is some sort of combination of a spiritual, nerdy hippie. Haha. And well it feels right to me. And the reason I'm throwing the term hippie around is because, based on a lot of beliefs, not even directly related to Wicca, I've pretty much come to the conclusion that had I been alive like 50 years ago, I would have 100% been a hippie. No doubt about it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.