Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Bug Reports Trading Bug

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 12:07:41 )
Hi! Trying to make a trade and having issues
Trying to put in 1000 volts into the trade and im getting this

@Baz

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:18:08 )
@baz: Yup. Happens with any amount I put in. I tried refreshing. Tried putting an item in to see if that would maybe trigger it. I tried putting 1k, 1000, 1,000, lol. It just hates me for some reason. I'm using firefox if that helps any.

Edit: Its doing it with Ohms too. I put 2 in, just to see, and its giving me the same error, just saying "ohms" instead of volts. o.o

Edit: Tested on chrome to see if maybe it was browser or cookie/cache related. Fresh install of chrome. And still wouldn't work for me. :(

Edit: A friend let me sign onto their account really quick so we could test to see if it was my side or site side. I went into the trade on their account and it let me edit the amount perfectly fine. No errors.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 02:59:54 )
Oh hey, I'm having the same issue! :D Exactly..the same issue. I didn't try it on other browsers though. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:04:11 )
@Mica: Glad to know it isn't just me lol. Was getting worried. Baz is working on it though. He was asking for trade ID number so not sure if he wants yours as well o.o Its on the discord in Site Questions <3

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:17:04 )
@Miss Kitty: :vanora_shock: Oh! I'll see if he needs it. I'm glad you made the thread... I didn't want to bother them what with the business of the launch. /weirdly timid.
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — Puzzling Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/3 03:43:41 )
@Mica: I probably wouldn't have mentioned it either honestly but I wanted art..sooo kinda need trading to be working in order to get it xD
|

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.