Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk My father just died

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/19 21:12:08 )
right in front of my eyes. I stood there talking and laughing with my mom, when all I had to do was look over to see he was no longer laughing with us. He's gone. I'm so fucking lost.

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/19 21:17:34 )

@WhatAJoy: I am sorry to hear this. It is really awfull to see someone dying in front of you. My condolences to you and your family. This could be a hard time so talking to people and letting it all out is a good thing. Don't keep your emotions with you.

Voltie — Princess Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/19 22:24:05 )

@WhatAJoy: I am so so sorry *hugs* Wish there was something I could do to ease your pain. Sounds like your family was really close.

Always ping me please.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/19 23:42:37 )
@vengeance:
@Hazer:
@Saeyra:
Thank y'all for your kind words

Donator — she/they Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 01:22:37 )
I had a similar experience with my father. If you need to talk to someone, I'm here. Nobody really knows what you are going through but you, so don't let anyone tell you how to handle yourself. Sending some of those love-vibes your way m'dear.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 02:36:21 )

@WhatAJoy: I'm so, so sorry to hear that. -hugs- This is a hard time. Make sure that you take the proper time to grieve.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 02:49:02 )
im so sorry to hear that :(

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 03:03:24 )
@Glume: Thank you so much, this meant a lot to me

@Totalanimefan: -hugs tight-

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 08:43:16 )
We\'ll carry on

@WhatAJoy: I’m so sorry for your loss and such terrible way. Take your time and spend time with your loved ones. Don’t worry about anything else.
This kind of way, however peaceful it was dor him, is the hardest way for a loved one.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to hit me up. Sadly, I’m an expert when it comes to losing parents.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 17:13:36 )
@Tuijp: Did you lose your parents too? :(

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 18:17:12 )
We\'ll carry on

@WhatAJoy: yes. Lost my father when I was 8 and my mother almost a year ago, after being sick for 2 years.

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/20 19:38:45 )
@Tuijp: I'm so sorry. I'm lucky I haven't lost my mother yet.

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 09:50:25 )
We\'ll carry on

@WhatAJoy: treasure her and the moments you have together.
From my family, most are gone and, those who are still alive, I don’t have contact with. There used to be 6 uncles + wives (one got married 3 times) plus their kids. Now there are just 2 of the uncles left and I have some contact with 3 cousins. Only one I really have contact with is my bro.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 09:53:52 )
My wish is your command~

Oh my, I'm sorry, WhatAJoy. That must have been terrible to witness. I haven't experienced anything as bad as that, but I hope you're able to pull through. I've lost both of my grandfathers but I was never really close to them, since they both lived far away from me and I never got to see them often.

I'm sorry, though, and hope everything will be okay. *hugs*

495/750

For a price, at least~
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

Donator — He/They Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/21 22:50:26 )
@Tuijp: We don't talk to any of our family, not even my biological side (I'm adopted) any longer. Nobody called us when I announced his death lol. It sucks. Mom's all I got other than my husband.

@Dipper: -hugs tight-

Donator — Winchester Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/22 09:22:00 )
We\'ll carry on

@WhatAJoy: same here. When my father died, he was house sitting for someone he knew. The only reason one of my uncles came was because, the man he was house sitting for, was a coworker.
The rest of the family said or did nothing.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/23 10:22:56 )
My mother died of cervical cancer in June of this year.

I watched her take her last breathe on a hospice bed. She was 48 one of the last things she said to me before pain meds put her into sleep was she didn't wanna die.

It's so hard loosing a parent..
✝ Sabℜina ✝

Donator — Artist Posted 5 years ago ( 2018/11/28 17:11:56 )

@WhatAJoy: I'm sorry to hear this! x_x It must have been terrible. I've witnessed something similar when I was in my preteens..I believe? I was so terrified I couldnt stop thinking about it... Taking with others will certainly help. And remember, it's not weak or crazy or stupid or anything if you need to go to a psychologist as well. Losing someone close in such a way is hard, no question.
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.