Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Suggestions: Inventory Features

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 06:43:46 )
Hello! I’m really sorry if these ideas have been suggested before but these are just my 2 cents:

Filter Option
A filter option would make it easier to sort through and find items. Some of the filter options could be: oldest to newest, rare to uncommon, colour etc.

An overview/list of items that my avatar is wearing and a function to remove specific items would help when you have a lot of items on and can’t find the specific item you want to remove

Saving Outfits
As the sub-title says, you’d be able to save your outfits. It’d be easier to switch between looks and you’d be able to keep a collection of outfits.

Favourite Items
It’d be easier to find the items you use the most often/your favourite items if you could save them somehow (maybe by pressing a heart button or something?)

I’m not saying that these ideas are a must, and I’m perfectly fine with what we have now. But, these features would be nice to have.

Thank you so much for reading! ^-^

once again i’m so sorry if these ideas have been suggested

1/75

tbh i should really be doing my homework

Admin — He/Him Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 06:47:11 )
@Tiahnee: Thanks for the suggestions, they're always welcome. I will say, the Favorite Item one is new to me! That'd be neat to have. :)
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Voltie — sewer rat Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 08:08:55 )
"Avatar is wearing..."

YES THIS. THIS RIGHT HERE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ i like all of these suggestions, but this one is tops. this is the main reason why i don't bother unequipping and just let it accumulate into the hot (but still gucci) mess i am today.

sayonara cheesecakes ( 0 ฺกโ‰ฆ)ใ‚žโœฉโ—„-gallery-โ–บ

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 08:15:13 )
Is this the true backstory behind okios' avatar

I really like the idea of a favorite button! It'd be nice for collectors who have big inventories but only some very favorite items to actually wear.

160/500

Donator — She/her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/16 20:37:43 )

Loving these idea for the inventory.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.