Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Buzzfeed Quizzes

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:00:50 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Not anymore, for about 8 months I was.
It was taken 18million times. I didn't know I could enable ad revenue until like 6 months in haha.
The momentum slowed, the server reset social media and in a blink my "fame" was gone.

It helped my tumblr blog go viral with 2 million subscribers but it became overwhelming that
I deleted my tumblr. I was getting hudnreds of messages a day, some way overly praising, some death threats.
@Hachi: The internet is a crazy place! But now I'm back on the Average-and-Low-Key-Train. :P

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:02:03 )
@Hachi: Luckily I hadn't scrolled too far down that tab
I like the food quizzes cause I like looking at the food XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:03:58 )

This was the third one I made. I made a total of 4 but the 4th was a commission from an employer to make and its pretty generic because it had to be to the business standards. "What new england state best represents you" it was just kinda lame. (https://www.playbuzz.com/arielb10/which-new-england-state-do-you-belong-to-at-heart)

The third one is what creature are you right here: http://sandbox-4.playbuzz.com/arielb10/what-creature-are-you

and that is it. I just used to be obsessed with these things haha. I've changed so much since then.

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:04:23 )
@Ixora: Taco bell was my go-to place for sad food times while starving in college oh my god
The quiz said I should live in California. I do live in California. This is weird.

77/500

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:13:23 )
@Millet: Sounds like the classic 15 minutes of fame. But it must have been an interesting experience right? You've got stories to tell!
I don't think I could handle something like that. I'll stick with average and low key haha

78/500

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:15:08 )
I got Lion on that last one XD

@Hachi: Maybe the quiz thought your choices were very Californian?
I got Illinois but... I don't really live the US so
More taco bell quizzes lol: 1 2
Spoiler - they did not guess my hair color right XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:18:12 )

It went down as you expected.

>I make a silly quiz and share with friends.
>their friends friends friends share
>a few nice pms come in "oh thank you im so flattered"
>lots of pms come in "oh thank you"
>people are pissed at the result they got "I'm sorry"
>hate mail comes in "wow you each need to chill
>too much mail to even remotely conceive comes in-yet I feel obligated to read everyone
>I eventually quit reading them all
>there is now a war in comments of most people saying I'm amazing and a saint and awesome and I saved their life
wit hmy quiz (???????) vs people saying I ruined them, made thier brother cut himself, etc. (??????)
>Tumblr blows up and becomes the same exact thing
>I delete tumblr
>the quiz starts to slow down
> THEN IT GETS ANOTHER SURGE AND I HAVE SO MUCH ANXIETY
>then it officially stops growing at alarming rates. only a few dozen hits a day
>then the server switch and it all ended

The end.

The most exciting part was the ad revenue. I was basically getting like $228 a week just doing nothing HA

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:20:21 )
Although... Idk what kind of stereotypes these buzzfeed quizzes are based on - makes me wonder :/

@Millet: Wow. The internet is such a crazy place. I just think the quizzes are for fun.
But I took like so many of the MBTI quizzes at different times... and I always got the same results so... idk lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:29:46 )
@Millet: Wait hold on that's so much money for doing nothing, are you sure you're in the right profession? haha
That sounds very much like the internet. Some people are just?? I don't even understand
Their comments definitely sound like they'd be hilarious to look at now, it's a shame they're all gone.

@Ixora: My Californian impression of Illinois is that it's Chicago surrounded by fields of corn and nothing else. This may or may not be accurate.
Okay I need to stop taking these taco bell quizzes?
My hair is black how did they know??
Maybe I am just a stereotype???

80/500

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:43:29 )
@Hachi: Hmmm... well I can't think of another city in Chicago so it might be possible XD
NOOO NOOOO GOING BACK NOW lol
My hair is black too but they guessed red >.>
But what if... like what if the stereotype is actually not getting the correct answer in these quizzes?

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 03:52:48 )
@Ixora: I feel like the buzzfeed quizzes are never right about me (yes surprisingly I don't think I am actually thirsty) except for these taco bell ones?? Have I gone to taco bell too many times? I'm questioning many life decisions right now

My best avengers friend is Thor and yes I feel like he would be down to go to taco bell with me

HOGWARTS FOOD QUIZ
I feel like I've fallen into a very deep very bad hole

81/500

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 04:02:59 )
@Hachi: There is nothing wrong with going to taco bell too many times.
Tbh, if like there were just more taco bells around here I'd frequent taco bell too. I like some burritos and quesadillas D:

AWWW. I wanted Thor or Iron Man. I got Cap tho.

I had a hard time deciding the food. I wanna eat them all .___.
I got Slytherin tho. I think this is the 1st time I got Slytherin in these Howarts sorting tests.

Don't worry. You aren't alone lol

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 04:10:14 )
@Ixora: Interesting, I got Gryffindor and I don't think I've ever gotten Gryffindor. I think we've found the most accurate quiz right here.

I looked at the options for appetizers and I'm like?? I love sushi but... appetizer?? I'll pick it anyway???

83/500

Donator Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 04:12:00 )
@Hachi: LMAO. XD
Guess I'm a Slytherin now XD

I stared at the choices for a bit and I was like I like 3 or all of these .___. How to choose T_T

Voltie — She/Her Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 06:02:11 )

Hello! Tia is currently speaking:

sigh, i knew that i was going to get bossy

...And have a great day!

tbh i should really be doing my homework

Voltie Posted 6 years ago ( 2018/10/12 12:59:35 )
@Tiahnee: join the club
I think I'm more bossy than thirsty too but idk

I love buzzfeed quizzes because the questions have nothing to do with the result. Like sure, I'll pick out some of my favorite books to find out what kitchen appliance I am

90/500

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.